Does nobody sell sharp knives anymore??

Mozza

The last 3 knives ive bought have been blunt when ive got them and ive had to put my own edge on, Fair enough, They have been cheap ones, About £30 each but i still think they'd come sharp from the factory, Or do i just need to put my hand in my pocket and buy a more expensive/better knife??

Im abit of a knife fan and imo you cant have too many :thumbup:, So if anyone has any reccommendations, for good all round knife, That will be sharp, id like some input please, Its my birthday in Feb so ill be dropping hints to the mrs :thumbup1::thumbup1:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

We [my son and fellow shooters] use lots of knives for hunting, skinning,grolecking and woodland management, having tried a lot the ones i'd suggest would be , Opinel, Gerber, Frost/Mora, Buck and my favourite which is Whitby.

The best sharpener system having tried a few is the Gatco.

These are available from The Hunting Lodge - Quality Fishing, shooting and camping equipment tell them i sent you.

A bad knife is like a dull chain