What would you charge?

AWarb00

I have two mowers Ratty, both top end Honda's..   open the back of my van and its like looking at a stilh catalogue  of gardening equipment..   

Open the back of your van!....
Errr.... no! You’d probably drug me and try to infuse me with the “vesp power” all youtubes and intergalactic Italian emperor stories!
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cheesy pete said:

got a m8 in kearsly a proper tree surgeon (i'm a proper tree surgeon but he is 10 classes above me )  next time i'm up there maybe i can see your set up ? or take photo  next to my m8s house

Though that would be nice I like to remain anonymous thank you..

Just now, Ratman said:

Oil tit head! That stuff that your so against Andy suppling for ya!

I'm not against Andy supplying me anything. oil in particular..   I was pointing out its on its way out..  which isn't something that fills me with joy I can tell you...  in fact its very worrying..

I'm not against Andy supplying me anything. oil in particular..   I was pointing out its on its way out..  which isn't something that fills me with joy I can tell you...  in fact its very worrying..

Stop worrying ya little pea brained self, It’ll out last you! Mores the pitty! [emoji849]
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cheesy pete said:

got a m8 in kearsly a proper tree surgeon (i'm a proper tree surgeon but he is 10 classes above me )  next time i'm up there maybe i can see your set up ? or take photo  next to my m8s house

I can't say I know any tree surgeons personally but might know their company name..  whats his set up called?..

Just now, Ratman said:

Stop worrying ya little pea brained self, It’ll out last you! Mores the pitty! emoji849.png

How can I not worry about that, everyone thinks we're heading into utopia when the truth is we're heading to god knows were...

• Confused 1

We rig alot.

Teams of 3 work really well rigging, one on capstan, other on tag line.

I appreciate the extra hands and if anyone is going to have it easy it is me and I bloody deserve it. 

Plus, if working localIy, I can nip off early to quote or fetch a kid home from school.

Stuart

Edited by Ty Korrigan
  • Like 4