Dogs are the best deterrent!!!!!!!!!!!

skyhuck

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew a builder who kept an alsatian in his lock up. A thief broke in through a sky light and as he was lowering himself down the dog jumped up and bit his legs and tore his trousers. The builder ended up having to pay compensation to him for the injuries and the torn clothing. Unbelivable.

I knew a builder who kept an alsatian in his lock up. A thief broke in through a sky light and as he was lowering himself down the dog jumped up and bit his legs and tore his trousers. The builder ended up having to pay compensation to him for the injuries and the torn clothing. Unbelivable.

It is actually an offense to have an unsupervised guard dog, this country has gone bonkers :thumbdown:

There is a dodgy crap yard in a town near me, the police had a tip off that there were some stolen cars there. So they went round with some ladders and climbed in over a 12" fence, there was a GSD in there and it bit a copper.

The owner of the crap yard got done for having "an unattended guard dog"!!!!!!!!

That's ridiculous, it makes me so mad hearing things like this, If I woke up to find a intruder in my property id be phoning a ambulance for him and the police for me and id happily go to prison for it!

I take it you don't have a family?

A friend of mine knew a doorman who caught a burglar in his house .. kicked seven shades out of him and threw him out .. the burglar went to the police and complained and they turned up on the doormans doorstep .. the doorman just looked bemused and said he had never seen him before in his life .. as the policeman walked away he turned around and said `good answer mate`:biggrin:

Ive got no kids and my parents would probably expect it but I believe in standing up for what you believe in and if the police / government wont put the scum off by heavy sentences ill do things my way. My house - no one comes in unless I say, well apart from a police warrant.

Ive got no kids and my parents would probably expect it but I believe in standing up for what you believe in and if the police / government wont put the scum off by heavy sentences ill do things my way. My house - no one comes in unless I say, well apart from a police warrant.

We all know its down to personal choice and the situation at hand . I for one would like to think now I,m 38 nearly 39 that I could be sensible when confronted by such a situation . I just know this would not happen . Anybody intending stealing off another in my mind should be prepared for a severe reaction . I,m with you on this it may be wrong but hey Red mist .

Oh and Ive got two kids 14 and 8 both boys .