Dogs are the best deterrent!!!!!!!!!!!

skyhuck

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i think that if a person is that keen to break in then there aint much you can do to stop them , however one company i worked for in devon used to lock all of their kit inside a well secured building and insid the building we had several containers to put saws , chippers climbing gear etc etc into and they had the anti theft locks fitted to them , at least that way if someone was to break in they would have to work hard to get the kit and lets face it thats the last thing that the thieving sods wanna do

personally i think that if a person is that keen to break in then there aint much you can do to stop them , however one company i worked for in devon used to lock all of their kit inside a well secured building and insid the building we had several containers to put saws , chippers climbing gear etc etc into and they had the anti theft locks fitted to them , at least that way if someone was to break in they would have to work hard to get the kit and lets face it thats the last thing that the thieving sods wanna do

Just like most of us here are professional arborists, the thieving scum, are professionals too, in so much they thieve for a job and unfortunately they do it well, don't forget though ''no buyer no market''

Give any guard dog 3 nights of constant catapaulting in the ribs and 90% of dogs will become kittens when you let them see a catapault for the fourth night...........

If someone was doing that to my dog I would know.

I used the term "deterrent".

In my view all you need to do is make your house or yard less attractive to the thieves than the next house or yard.

The guy who did me was most likely just an opportunist, he saw my container from the road (serves me right for selling all my timber which blocked the view) and came across.

If I had not put the dog away, he would have barked at the guy as he made his way across the field and he would most likely have turned round and left.

He was alone and only took what he could carry.