Dogs are the best deterrent!!!!!!!!!!!

skyhuck

My uncle always had them, the last 2 were as soppy as anything, my little cousin used to dress them up and put make up on them then there backs went when they were older and had to be put down.

Are you going to do any bite work with them, what breeder did you buy them off?

I can't remember the breeders name for Max, the wifes dogs really, but Lola came from the Chancepixies breeders in Dover;

ChancePixies Homepage

They both have a load of champion blood in them, but we don't show them, they're pets first and foremost.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turned up a job once and couldn't get a answer at the front door so I jumped over the locked gate then around the corner came a GSD which I spoke to nice and gave a stroke then proceeded to knock on the back door. The woman couldn't believe it she said her dog was vicious and had bitten someone in the past that had gone in the rear garden!

Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement guys!!, they are are very much appreciated!!!!!:thumbup:

Good news, the loss adjuster instructed by the NFU came yesterday, seemed like a decent guy. He took all the details etc.

He wants me to said in copes of the invoices and they will reimburse me by return :thumbup1:

I also received my renewal quote from them and my premiums have not gone up!!!:001_smile:

Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement guys!!, they are are very much appreciated!!!!!:thumbup:

Good news, the loss adjuster instructed by the NFU came yesterday, seemed like a decent guy. He took all the details etc.

He wants me to said in copes of the invoices and they will reimburse me by return :thumbup1:

I also received my renewal quote from them and my premiums have not gone up!!!:001_smile:

Good stuff mate!! :thumbup: