Dogs are the best deterrent!!!!!!!!!!!

skyhuck

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, seriously, this old kiddo is like a high density rubber ball.

When i am done, there wont be tree work for them >>>>>s because youll have to be liceanced like plumbers and leckies on the corgi and NIC to operate. any tom dick and harry can go and buy a saw and truck, and as long as it works this way they will BE UP OUR A---s nicking our tools and doing crap work impersonating good contractors and generaly being 1 man crime waves and costing us MILLIONS,

Really sorry to hear Dave, as you know iv had my fair share, touch wood not for a while though but i dont take any chances now, steel cabinets all belled up night and day and a dog that would lick em to death:blushing:

Hope you have a good exmas Dave and this dont get you down.

if I had the kit to lend , trust me, it would be yours.

aint this sort of thing jsut the worst part of our work, having to lieraly be paranoid everytime you set up or pack up, wheres my tools can they be snatched, sleepless nights, tools inside your back door, etc etc, i dont miss that, just having my own firm.

Lovley dog, Pit Bull?

Kop - 36 month old Dobermann. Personal Protection Dogs from A1K9

If you have £15,000

A Dobermann is an excellent choice as a personal protection dog, it's the only type bred specifically to guard your person. Herr Dobermann was a tax collector and dog-catcher, fed up with being robbed he bred the most vicious, protective dogs he could find - Rottweiler, Manchester Terrier, German Pincher, Greyhound, German Shepherd and a few more - until he was happy.

In recent years they have been bred for a gentler temperament, they were a bit too dangerous, and now they make a great family dog. They call them Velcro Dogs because they are always stuck to your side.

I have two, and wouldn't swap them for any other breed.

This is my male, Max at 18 months;

Maxat17months.jpg

And here he is meeting Lola, our bitch;

caz_max_lola.jpg

If you need a guard dog, you could do a lot worse than a Dobie.

There lovley dogs mate, the lady I spoke to at that link I put up said she has to source the dobes from hungary and Poland For the reasons you state, had agressive instinks bread out + they dock tails plus do the ears. next year Im going to go and look at the dogs in Wales. Also look at the Cane Corso.

There lovley dogs mate, the lady I spoke to at that link I put up said she has to source the dobes from hungary and Poland For the reasons you state, had agressive instinks bread out + they dock tails plus do the ears. next year Im going to go and look at the dogs in Wales. Also look at the Cane Corso.

I guess that if you are at high risk of attack then a Hungarian Dobie might be needed, but believe me our two UK dogs are not shy of getting in the way of danger. We don't have problems where I live but you can see the behaviour if my wife, who they are bonded closest to, is out on the fields and a big dog or man comes close. They come back close to her, 6 feet in front and one either side, and they won't let anything closer than that unless the Mrs greets them. Funny enough the bitch, who is smaller, is the first one to challenge and investigate. Max is a big lad and he's quite happy to let Lola go and sniff people whilst he stays close in.

Biggest problem, apart from the amount they eat, is that they want to sit on your lap in the evening. Max is nearly 55Kg ( he's 2" taller than kennel club breed standard ) so having him on your lap is not a comfortable option.

My uncle always had them, the last 2 were as soppy as anything, my little cousin used to dress them up and put make up on them then there backs went when they were older and had to be put down.

Are you going to do any bite work with them, what breeder did you buy them off?