Pikeys and professionals.

1 hour ago, Gaz-exRM said:

I care about legitimate arborists making an honest living and scumbags not being allowed to. Is that clear enough for you ?

You're onto a loser there mate. Let the fuckwits work for people who are happy to pay them. Be thankful of the clients you have that are happy to pay for professionalism.

Or to look at it another way we need people setting the bottom of the grade curve. If you're somewhere in the middle of that curve and the bottom vanished guess where you're left!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Newton said:

You're onto a loser there mate. Let the fuckwits work for people who are happy to pay them. Be thankful of the clients you have that are happy to pay for professionalism.

Or to look at it another way we need people setting the bottom of the grade curve. If you're somewhere in the middle of that curve and the bottom vanished guess where you're left!

Unfortunately you’re spot on. I’m exercising my right to whinge.

1 hour ago, Gaz-exRM said:

I care about legitimate arborists making an honest living and scumbags not being allowed to. Is that clear enough for you ?

Again not sure why your bothered it’s not just in Arb and to be honest your coming across wayyyy too arrogant!

Everybody is allowed to earn a crust irrelevant of background, credentials or professionalism. 

It wont be stamped out, move on like you said you have 3 years work to be cracking on with, they obviously don’t affect you. 

• Like 7

On 23/12/2018 at 15:49, Mark Wileman said:

Yeah, qualifications in this industry arent comparable to other sectors. I'm probably more qualified than a lot of people here, but I still wouldn't trust myself to dismantle anything over my house ?

Compare that with NVQ 3 tradesman and along with that qualification comes at least 3 years experience.

Struggling to get a grip on your logic there Mark. If yome all qual’d up but wouldn’t work over yome own house maybe your choice of training and training provider was a bit iffy? 

Not sure I’d want anyone other than myself working above my house. 

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, WesD said:

Again not sure why your bothered it’s not just in Arb and to be honest your coming across wayyyy too arrogant!

Everybody is allowed to earn a crust irrelevant of background, credentials or professionalism. 

It wont be stamped out, move on like you said you have 3 years work to be cracking on with, they obviously don’t affect you. 

I think your a bit ignorant mate.

43 minutes ago, WesD said:

And you come across as a total s**t spout. Well that’s all you’ve spouted on here anyway.

Edited by Guest
Bad language