That's were it was left

woody paul

7 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

Andy, I might be wrong but I didn't read or take it that Steve banned him because he thought that Vesp wouldn't apologise. But it's not my place to talk for anyone else.

Fair enough if you thought someone has been treated fairly, everyone is entitled to an opinion. You've more than made yours, but now may be the time to let it lie and just enjoy the forum.

Well I had until you quoted me and stared asking me questions....

• Haha 1

Just now, Joe Newton said:

Yup, of my own free will, not bleating afoot how the forum offends my sensibilities. 

Wow, all on your own free will, huh? Imagine that? I wonder who's forcing me to post? I mean, that is what you initially posted right? Until you added that little extra regarding sensibilities. Clearly me 'bleating afoot' offends yours so you feel the need to 'participate'. Somewhat ironic....

4 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Its a bit ironic that this was posted about an hour before you misread what I wrote ?

Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 12.29.49.png

Yes, so I asked you to clarify what you wrote, but although you're clearly to busy to explain why one person gets banned for maybe not having any intention to apologize and not actually for what he wrote you clearly have time to troll through my previous posts hoping to find some ammunition to back up your emotional based decision. :D :D:D 

18 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Yes, so I asked you to clarify what you wrote, but although you're clearly to busy to explain why one person gets banned for maybe not having any intention to apologize and not actually for what he wrote you clearly have time to troll through my previous posts hoping to find some ammunition to back up your emotional based decision. :D :D:D 

you've got me down!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4