Royal Wedding

eggsarascal

....or how your hard earned is spent or wasted?

You obviously do care, if not you wouldn’t bother commenting on this thread.

It’s not my money is it though! Yes my tax may go towards it but that’s no longer mine (nor was it to begin with really)
So no I don’t care, however it does irritate me when people moan about others that are better off than themselves!

Oh, and what about the other 51 weeks of the year when they are not getting married?
Security , palaces, holidays, ...... I’m trying to think where this list would end... I don’t know the answer!!!

I’m fairly sure people come to the uk to see the palace etc all year round!

Yes it costs but not much for each of us in tax

It’s not my money is it though! Yes my tax may go towards it but that’s no longer mine (nor was it to begin with really)
So no I don’t care, however it does irritate me when people moan about others that are better off than themselves!

Christ Richard! Have you spent your whole life being shafted and not caring?

14 minutes ago, Richard 1234 said:

That’s a good question it must be a fair amount since you can’t pay for anything in this country without it being taxed in some way.

I'm afraid we are going to have to disagree. I, and I'm sure you could buy labor/services without being taxed. 

Edit: Reread it, "in some way",

That is a coverall.

Edited by eggsarascal

33 minutes ago, Mull said:

These pics you posted of harry were all done in a 20 mins photo shootemoji23.png!

You gotta a spreadsheet showing income and expenditure for the royals?

My brother was out there at the same time as him Mull, and worked with him.

It wasn’t a photo-call out there, I can assure you.

I don’t need a spreadsheet, opinions are divided between better economists than us whether the Royals are a net gain or loss. Gain for me, every time, and they work harder than nearly everyone on here. Would you look forward to a 300 day calendar in your 90’s?

Let the kids have a good day you bitter old bastard!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I'm afraid we are going to have to disagree. I, and I'm sure you could buy labor/services without being taxed. 

Edit: Reread it, "in some way",

That is a coverall.

It’s also true. Every penny we spend on anything becomes part of someone’s income so part of it will go to the tax man. Or it should do

I’ll edit that.

Not direct as a tax as such but it still makes it way to the tax man

My brother was out there at the same time as him Mull, and worked with him.
It wasn’t a photo-call out there, I can assure you.
I don’t need a spreadsheet, opinions are divided between better economists than us whether the Royals are a net gain or loss. Gain for me, every time, and they work harder than nearly everyone on here. Would you look forward to a 300 day calendar in your 90’s?

Let the kids have a good day you bitter old bastard!

If you don’t need a spreadsheet then you’re just guessing old boy, that’s fine with me, I’m guessing too, but thinking I’m a better guesser than you!

I like Harry, really like Meghan!! But it’s such horseshit I can barely believe it, royalty is bringing in new genes? Political nonsense! Puppets, the lot of them, your paying for puppets mark, so am i[emoji20]
  • Like 1