Ripped off by tree surgeons

Martin95

2 minutes ago, timbernut said:

Worth the gamble tho: ladder placement would be interesting on that bank and a nice ash barber chair t catapult you off the ladder!

He said there was a stream just under the tree, if it barber-chaired you could jump into the stream for a softer landing. couldn't ask for better positioning of a water course..

4 hours ago, Shane said:

There is a guy in Worthing who quotes over £1,000 per day without equipment.

He then subs it out at £300 per day to a guy with van/chipper and groundie. Over £700 per day for quoting!

He is well known as an absolute bandit BUT he doesn't force anyone to accept his quotes and he makes anyone quoting less seem like a bargain. The thing is, he DOES get takers and he don't need too many. I would rather there were more like him than these tax dodging, cost cutting vermin who go round quoting stupidly cheap just to keep busy. Enough.... this has been done on many threads before -I'm off. 

......and stealing our bloody woodchippers an chainsaws to do the work underpriced * blood boils * K

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gary Prentice said:

I’ve been watching YouTube videos of open heart surgery, hours and hours of them, I’ve read a couple articles too. 

Ive now ordered some scalpels and a suture kit. 

Who wants to be my first patient? It don’t look that hard :D

Oh me please . Actually whilst your in there could you just ..................

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Khriss said:

Stubby - that word - of late has annoyed me more than any other word in our language  'just' as in 'its nothing ' or ' I would - but yr gonna do it fr nowt '  K

Been there bud , been there . The one that tops it all is .  Can you come down , I need to talk to you ...........comes down . " You see that bit up there ?  Cut it off will you .....

• Like 2