When gingers attack

the village idiot

24 minutes ago, WesD said:

:D sorry corrected my vowel. 

Ah, that makes a lot more sense. What a difference an 'i' makes!

Without wanting to descend back into the quagmire on this thread, which is purely devoted to being as silly as possible.

Do I believe this sillyness is emerging from one identifiable brain and body? Ultimately Yes

Do I believe exactly the same sillyness could have been written at a different point in time? Almost certainly not.

Do I believe there actually exists an 'I' inside this head that freely chooses what sillyness to write and when? No.

This causes an awful lot of perfectly understandable confusion for most people, myself included. As wise man once say:

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an i"xD

Arzgarth plays in a local band. They like to do death metal covers of 60's rock and roll hits. They call themselves the Rolling Groans.

Arzgarth is usually at the keyboards. He can't play for toffee. This doesn't generally cause a problem, the rest of the band are tone deaf also and Arzgarth's manic tinklings are totally lost in the maelstrom of ear bleeding feedback, random twangs and cymbal thuds. I say thuds as the Rolling Groans' drummer Septic Sven lost both arms in a freak sausage making accident and plays his instrument with his head.

Here they are after a gruelling set at the Duck and Badger. Sven is pictured at the back left, he insisted on a 10 minute drum solo that night, hence the bleeding.

Image result for black metal bands

You can see Arzgarth back right engaged in his usual activity of trying to remember who he is.

As you may have gathered over the course of these posts, Arzgarth is not mensa material and this afternoon he got in a spot of bother over a new instrument.

He got it into his head that he wanted to make his band presence more theatrical. He donated his keyboard to Hoppin' Mad Wolfie McTavish (Odin only knows what he's going to do with it!) and responded to an add in the Daily Idiot for a full size grand piano complete with gothic candelabra and side mounted flame motif.

This all seems fine and dandy on the surface, but unfortunately the add was posted by none other than known local con man Dodgy Duncan 'Dark Deceiver' Dungflap. You've probably seen him about. He preys on old ladies at the library, stealing murry mints out of their handbags whilst they peruse the erotic fiction section.

Image result for ridiculous black metal

Dodgy Duncan 'Dark Deceiver' Dungflap.

Dungflap had purposefully targeted Arzgarth with the add, knowing full well that the grand piano didn't actually exist, but also knowing full well that Arzgarth would almost certainly fail to notice.

So here we are, Arzgarth labouring under his latest purchase. 2000 groats in exchange for a non existant grand piano with a non existant gothic candelabra and non existant side mounted flame motif.

Related image

Arzgarth insisted on carrying it all the way back to the yurt. He seems genuinely overjoyed with it and can't wait to show the rest of the Rolling Groans.

If nothing else, I suppose it should significantly improve their sound, simply by producing less of it!

More riveting updates tomorrow.   TVI.

2 hours ago, the village idiot said:

Hmmm, that's a thought provoking image Bob. 

What's the general concencus on this, excluding conspiracy hysteria?

I’ll check, but it’s been said that Hewitt and Diana only met after Harry’s birth.

Don’t forget Diana’s brother is a ginger, so it’s in the family.

2 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

The state must draw a sharp line of distinction between those who,as members of the nation and support of its existence and greatness and those who are Ginger.

If I stay clean shaven you’d never know I’m ginger?! Plus is strawberry blonde the same?