When gingers attack

the village idiot

2 hours ago, Khriss said:

Well , I find myself strangely drawn to this hideous ginger upstart ...I pray ye hath his telephone number ;)  In other news a fine and capable young man left us today , climbing in forests new I am sad to say , but we railed him mercilessly - might even expressed ' ginger' sentiments ... but he will go far :) K

Sorry for your loss Khriss, but I must say it is probably a blessing in disguise. This ginger was young. They don't develop full blown gingervitus until the age of 37. Then all hell breaks loose.

The hair folicles of an adult ginger generate a strong negative charge, the positively charged brain is repelled creating a sub cranial void. The void invariably becomes filled with cortexial pus. The pus contains microscopic particles of heavy metals which short circuit the brain's electrical processes.

Commonly the reasoning areas of the frontal cortex are permanently inhibited. The motor regions become fused to the lower animal hind brain explaining many of the bizzare behavioural patterns exhibited by gingers. Bright light phobia, nocturnal preference, suspicion of other humans, inappropriate social conduct and territorial pissings.

Once in the grip of gingervitus a ginger becomes a liability and should be, at the very least, shunned. An adult ginger is like a rabbit with mixy. You may well feel sorry for the little blighter, but the best thing all round is to align your vehicle for a direct hit.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Khriss said:

Obvs Village we are well shot of him - I will miss the lucozade musk of him and his fine balance on the spikes but life must go on K

That's the spirit Khriss old boy.

Many more biscuits in the barrel. 

Here's hoping for a good old Custard Creme next time, anything but a Ginger nut or Jaffa cake. You know where you are with a Custard Creme what what!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's the spirit Khriss old boy.

Many more biscuits in the barrel. 

Here's hoping for a good old Custard Creme next time, anything but a Ginger nut or Jaffa cake. You know where you are with a Custard Creme what what!
I heard Gary Baldy was looking to do some freelance work.He does have gender issues so may going under a different name? Possibly Mary?2dd52fc8c9e1a9f9177b9c4f0b54009a.jpg

10 hours ago, the village idiot said:

Sorry for your loss Khriss, but I must say it is probably a blessing in disguise. This ginger was young. They don't develop full blown gingervitus until the age of 37. Then all hell breaks loose.

The hair folicles of an adult ginger generate a strong negative charge, the positively charged brain is repelled creating a sub cranial void. The void invariably becomes filled with cortexial pus. The pus contains microscopic particles of heavy metals which short circuit the brain's electrical processes.

Commonly the reasoning areas of the frontal cortex are permanently inhibited. The motor regions become fused to the lower animal hind brain explaining many of the bizzare behavioural patterns exhibited by gingers. Bright light phobia, nocturnal preference, suspicion of other humans, inappropriate social conduct and territorial pissings.

Once in the grip of gingervitus a ginger becomes a liability and should be, at the very least, shunned. An adult ginger is like a rabbit with mixy. You may well feel sorry for the little blighter, but the best thing all round is to align your vehicle for a direct hit.

Red hair and gum disease .......Terrible  

42 minutes ago, silky fox said:

I heard Gary Baldy was looking to do some freelance work.He does have gender issues so may going under a different name? Possibly Mary?

Well I'll be damned!

When did you last see this Gary Baldy Silky? Was it over about a year ago?

Arzgarth first met Megabitch Slayer of Serenity at a 'Singles and Pringles' night down at the Duck and Badger almost exactly a year ago. She/He/Zer went by the name of Mary Baldy before we ordained her into the Church of Eternal Dimness*

Could it be we have this imposter in our midst? If so he is now Arzgarth's wife! Does this picture look familiar? This was Megabitch on their special day.

Image result for black metal bald

*I would have greatly preferred 'Darkness'. Much more fitting. But Arzgarth is afraid of the dark and we always have to keep an oil lamp on low.

• Like 1

Done some digging around Silky. Turns out Arzgarth has indeed married to your shifty, genderly challenged chum Gary Baldy AKA Mary Baldy AKA Megabitch Slayer of Serenity. Sad times, but many thanks for the tip off.:thumbup:

I'll break the unfortunate news to poor Arzgarth when he gets back. He is currently in the big city, visiting Londinium dungeon with his Dad Keith.

Image result for black metal bald

• Like 1
  • Haha 2