The Crypto coin thread

Rob D

3 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

They always have been - their value is proven and (compared to made up geek-coin) non-volatile. 
I’d rather have one diamond than a million ‘credits’ personally.

I said earlier in this thread that i get rid of ETH and then the cash as soon as possible. I'm not here arguing for crypto, or the holding of large amounts of fiat actually. 

Just now, Steve Bullman said:

I bought a few more cro, I think it’s still worth a gamble. Might well be proved wrong 

Thats my thinking as well. I'm not putting anything in that Im not prepared to lose. I dont go to the pubs much these days so whatever I used to piss up against the wall I'll happily drop into Crypto and piss it up the wall in a virtual environment. :D 

• Like 1

I've taken pretty much all crypto off crypto.com

I've lost a fair bit of crypto keeping them on exchanges - I would be very wary of buying the dip on any crypto other than bitcoin. Got very burnt on the collapse of LUNA coin. It may have gone down 90% - it can still go down another 90% or more.

Not saying crypto.com will go under but there was a slightly dodgy thing the other day - they sent $300 million of ETH to KuCoin by accident? Even if a mistake - it's a pretty big one to make.

CRYPTONEWS.COM

Binance CEO has advised users to stay away from Crypto.com after it mistakenly sent 320,000 ETH to a wallet address...

It's a great app but I still wonder how they funded the millions upon millions they did on advertising at the height of the boom.

Personally I would only be looking to buy Bitcoin in this time in the market cycle but what do I know 😅

2 hours ago, Rob D said:

I've taken pretty much all crypto off crypto.com

I've lost a fair bit of crypto keeping them on exchanges - I would be very wary of buying the dip on any crypto other than bitcoin. Got very burnt on the collapse of LUNA coin. It may have gone down 90% - it can still go down another 90% or more.

Not saying crypto.com will go under but there was a slightly dodgy thing the other day - they sent $300 million of ETH to KuCoin by accident? Even if a mistake - it's a pretty big one to make.

CRYPTONEWS.COM

Binance CEO has advised users to stay away from Crypto.com after it mistakenly sent 320,000 ETH to a wallet address...

It's a great app but I still wonder how they funded the millions upon millions they did on advertising at the height of the boom.

Personally I would only be looking to buy Bitcoin in this time in the market cycle but what do I know 😅

Binance ceo advises people to stay away from competing exchanges, who’d have thunk it.

that happened 4 weeks ago. Slightly suspicious how CZ posted about it a day after he was instrumental in the downfall of ftx. Anyone would think someone was trying to destroy their competition 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Binance ceo advises people to stay away from competing exchanges, who’d have thunk it.

that happened 4 weeks ago. Slightly suspicious how CZ posted about it a day after he was instrumental in the downfall of ftx. Anyone would think someone was trying to destroy their competition 

Yep it's all a bit like that. I don't think he was instrumental in the downfall of FTX now that you see how it was run - but prob is worth taking the crypto off exchanges in the short medium term if you can.

I have stuff staked which am not moving - but most the rest I have taken off third party exchanges and apps.

Where do you reckon the bottom will be put in? I'm thinking 12k with wicks below!

14 minutes ago, Rob D said:

Yep it's all a bit like that. I don't think he was instrumental in the downfall of FTX now that you see how it was run - but prob is worth taking the crypto off exchanges in the short medium term if you can.

I have stuff staked which am not moving - but most the rest I have taken off third party exchanges and apps.

Where do you reckon the bottom will be put in? I'm thinking 12k with wicks below!

Much like you, I’ve put most of my stuff into various wallets except for a few things that are staked. 

your guess is as good as mine as to where the bottom will be.