Brexit ! what will this mean ? ( lets get a good thread going )

digaholedumper

22 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

If experts say leaving the EU is a bad thing you'd think you aught to listen to what they have to say..   

If most experts said leaving was a good thing I'd like to think after ruminating on their opinions I too would have to concede that leaving was a good thing.. but experts don't say that do they?... experts on these subjects usually have a pretty high IQ..

I'd say I aught put more stock in expert opinion than a bunch of people who just feel leaving would be better...

As to why those people want to go to Canada, so what, how would you feel if a bunch of lemming had ruined their sense of who they believe they are.. European citizens. to rancid little Englanders..

Why don't we look at the people supporting the EU?

Tony Blair, someone that is a bonafide war criminal that should be hanging from a rope.

Gina Miller, a foreigner that married a hedge fund manager and is fabulously wealthy. You think she's campaigning against Brexit for the benefit of normal working class Brits?

Instead of just bleating on about Brexit why don't you explain how the EU made your life better? 

If experts say leaving the EU is a bad thing you'd think you aught to listen to what they have to say..   

If most experts said leaving was a good thing I'd like to think after ruminating on their opinions I too would have to concede that leaving was a good thing.. but experts don't say that do they?... experts on these subjects usually have a pretty high IQ..

I'd say I aught put more stock in expert opinion than a bunch of people who just feel leaving would be better...

As to why those people want to go to Canada, so what, how would you feel if a bunch of lemming had ruined their sense of who they believe they are.. European citizens. to rancid little Englanders..

Expert opinion is beside the point now. We as a nation voted out, the job of the whole of Parliament is to make sure it happens. Some don’t like it I understand that but it would have been the same had it gone the other way too.

52 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

The point you seem unable to get your head around is that this thing is extremely subjective. Who decides what the parameters of "good" are? Is wealth everything?

16 minutes ago, john p said:

[quote post="1603974" timestamp="1514830903" name="Vespasian" it can't be hard to blow up a few dinghies to send a message to the scum..  

Scum? Charming, kids are on those boats

They should be at home then, instead of being dragged off by their coward parents who would rather run away than fight for something they believe in at home..  sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind...

• Like 1

Right, were was I?....

Yea, the truth..   no matter what you believe or do, if any decisions are based on anything other than the truth, then your falling into error...

I base my life on truth to be honest..  and I don't hide from it if it upsets me..   people communities and nations can use the same principles to build their societies..

If they wont be guided by truth, then they're gonna fall into ruin..

Brexit is a lie..its not good for us as a nation, the lies are the start of the beginning of the end..  listen to experts and base your plans on what they have to say...   not on some gut feeling you have were you think you might be right...

Oh an skyhuk, enjoyed watching that vid...  

Edited by Vespasian

18 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Right, were was I?....

Yea, the truth..   no matter what you believe or do, if any decisions are based on anything other than the truth, then your falling into error...

I base my life on truth to be honest..  and I don't hide from it if it upsets me..   people communities and nations can use the same principles to build their societies..

If they wont be guided by truth, then they're gonna fall into ruin..

Brexit is a lie..its not good for us as a nation, the lies are the start of the beginning of the end..  listen to experts and base your plans on what they have to say...   not on some gut feeling you have were you think you might be right...

Oh an skyhuk, enjoyed watching that vid...  

You do realise there’s as many so called experts backing brexit than those not. 

Was it the CBI who have just admitted there forecasts where wrong and we are doing a lot better than expected. 

31 minutes ago, WesD said:

You do realise there’s as many so called experts backing brexit than those not. 

Was it the CBI who have just admitted there forecasts where wrong and we are doing a lot better than expected. 

You mean there are some "experts" who think brexit is a good idea.. I think you'll find the consensus is against.

As to doing better than expected, well first off, we didn't invoke article 50 for a year, and when we did attempt to get down to brass tacks we came unstuck straight away..  look what happened to the Irish Border issue..  and its only been kicked down the road..  what happens if we come up against that when it matters?...