Media Brainwashing

matelot

1 minute ago, matelot said:

5 years ago Europe just never had mass sexual assaults like Cologne. The amount of sexual abuse in places like Rotheram is also "new". 5 years ago Europe wasn't experiencing the amount of terrorist attacks that we are now. So it seems fair to say society is going "downhill fast"..... 

I'd say the media spin has been to ignore these events. It's public knowledge that media ignored Cologne and Rotherham. I Think most people would agree that the media downplay islamic terrorism.....

I ask you a question.

I keep it simple for you, so that you may understand it, yet, whilst you reply, you rarely answer.

Why is this?

2 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Are British values the best?

Well they quite obviously are. Why else do so many people risk their life to get into Britain/ Europe? Our entire asylum system is built on the idea that our values are better than other countries....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, matelot said:

Well they quite obviously are. Why else do so many people risk their life to get into Britain/ Europe? Our entire asylum system is built on the idea that our values are better than other countries....

Cool.  List 'em up then

Chop chop.

I am glad to hear it.

I want all the questions answered. 

That is why I asked them.

They were not rhetorical.

To hear that you didn't notice any of them makes me think you heart isn't really in this white supremacist rubbish.

2 minutes ago, Bolt said:

I am glad to hear it.

I want all the questions answered. 

That is why I asked them.

They were not rhetorical.

To hear that you didn't notice any of them makes me think you heart isn't really in this white supremacist rubbish.

I thought it was just the one question you wanted answered. I can't really be bothered going through the last few pages and answering your badly phrased questions. Sorry.

12 hours ago, matelot said:

..... Immigration needs a nationwide adult debate.....

I thought it was just the one question you wanted answered. I can't really be bothered going through the last few pages and answering your badly phrased questions. Sorry.