No ones posting.

eggsarascal

7 hours ago, Mull said:

As far as I'm concerned the app was great, hit the icon, latest posts came up! Simple! Putting a pic was simple too!

ill just have to wait9_9

If you're gonna wait, then wait!

Rather than posting the same complaint over and over again 9_9:P

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I have only just managed to come back on this site due to the previous Arbtalk being blocked by a  Talktalk thing called "KidsSafe" which suddenly appeared out of nowhere and has affected one or two other sites like pistonheads.   

It is a bit of a catch 22 situation as when I telephoned Talktalk to tell them that I have no username/password to change the settings, they tell me that it is a problem they are looking into and will sort out at their end.  However when I put "KidsSafe" in the google it comes up with zero hits except for "Homesafe"   Note that KidsSafe is spelt with two esses.

Anybody else suffered with this?

a

A quick session on here finds me out to be the Luddite that I am  and just the simple thing of posting I see that above this box it still is saying " 7 minutes ago SteveA said"   So sorry Steve I am not trying to put words into your box!

Another small irritation is that in trawling through the fifteen pages the little dots do not blacken to show the last page you looked at like they do on every other site.  I know it shows the number but it is not as convenient as the little dot indicator.

7 minutes ago, SteveA said:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Steve Bullman said:

The little dots don't blacken?  Explain please 

On the previous arbtalk the little circles below the page numbers used to blacken when you had visited that page so when you went back to the page numbers you could see immediately which page you had last looked at.