election " what the hell next "

timber-don

Phew !

Now all the students can crawl back under there duvet's & have a well deserved rest now they have started to "de-stabilised the Brexit negotiations ".

I heard one saying this morning Labour had won ?

I heard another say students will get more benefits now Labour are in ?

How wrong, how wrong can these people really be, Its a worrying thought that these people will be in charge 20 & 30 years from now, they will all be clones of Corbin " god help everyone " :shot:

I heard people talking about 350m for the NHS at some point and they're running the country! There's nothing wrong with students voting. Where do you stand on mature students? Would you prefer it if no one furthered themselves through education?

Edited by Mark J

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate, I'm 40 years old, been climbing for the last ten years, about to comlplete a degree in arboriculture. Most of the students I've met are there to learn. What's the problem with that?

The DUP are like a cross between UKIP and the Taliban.

I heard people talking about 350m for the NHS at some point and they're running the country! There's nothing wrong with students voting. Where do you stand on mature students? Would you prefer it if no one furthered themselves through education?

A mature should have some life experience under his or her belt, how the hell did corbyn mobilise the young, there are not many who can achieve that in real life, maybe there is more to the bloke than I have give him credit for.

I am going to make a real effort not to let election emotion take over, its time for calm so every one can make the best of the Brexit situation we find our selves in,

Over & out " for now " :001_smile:

Mate, I'm 40 years old, been climbing for the last ten years, about to comlplete a degree in arboriculture. Most of the students I've met are there to learn. What's the problem with that?

Don't insult UKIP!😂

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Arbtalk mobile app

Yep Ok point taken, sorry if I came across in a aggressive manor, it sounds like you have a grip on real life experience if you've been climbing for 10 years, climbing is not the easiest job, there are a fair number of younger full time students who are just not interested in putting anything back in to the big wheel of life, Please note I am not saying every student has not the balance of life wrong. Over & out time to keep quite now.

A mature should have some life experience under his or her belt, how the hell did corbyn mobilise the young, there are not many who can achieve that in real life, maybe there is more to the bloke than I have give him credit for.

Simply by promising them 'free' tuition fees so they can continue spending 4 years getting a degree in memes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

Just an observation from a secondary school perspective.

We live in Suffolk which had seven seats up for election.

Before yesterday all seven seats were Conservative.

Post election the Ipswich seat has been won by the Labour candidate with the other six remaining Tory mostly with very strong majorities.

My lads go to a school in Bury St Edmunds, all week they have been having an election special being given unbiased access to the different party manifestos.

There are 23 classes in the school and all the students were asked to vote yesterday.

the the results;

19 classes had a Labour majority

3 had a Conservative majority

1 had a Green majority

Quite a different view of the world from their parents it would seem

image.jpg.0342cf5081280dc3cd420f6a282808d1.jpg

Just an observation from a secondary school perspective.

We live in Suffolk which had seven seats up for election.

Before yesterday all seven seats were Conservative.

Post election the Ipswich seat has been won by the Labour candidate with the other six remaining Tory mostly with very strong majorities.

My lads go to a school in Bury St Edmunds, all week they have been having an election special being given unbiased access to the different party manifestos.

There are 23 classes in the school and all the students were asked to vote yesterday.

the the results;

19 classes had a Labour majority

3 had a Conservative majority

1 had a Green majority

Quite a different view of the world from their parents it would seem

brainwashed by there perants ??:001_tongue: