My new dog.

Nikk

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH]220011[/ATTACH]

Hi since someone mention cats he's my cat marlie, bengal snow leopard blue eyes cross eyed

He's having a better time since the puppy has arrived

Do you let the dog roam round the work surfaces ? That's why I don't eat food prepared at my sister's house :lol:

Nice pup Nikk, good luck.

After losing Charlie our beloved Cocker in January it's taken us a bit of time to get another one.

But here's Igor, a 4 year Fox Terrier from the shelter at Cognac.

Igor loves being in the truck, settling in nicely.

You're in for a ride with one of those.

My mother used to live them , my sister has two.

Full of character and fun.

Sometimes bloody awkward.

Mother had one when she first got married .

Her and father would roam the Fen shooting pheasant and Paddy would come too.

Another shooter sent his dog for one of their shot birds , it never got there. One word from father and Paddy fixed it.

They told many stories about that dog , they are certainly different.

sent from my phone but never in work time.

You have a narrow mind, who r u to judge me ? I clean my house every day after and before I go to work. Do you seriously think I'd put a puppy on my work tops?

Not judging you at all, if you are happy with the cat up there that's fine by me :001_rolleyes:

I love the Fox Terrier, we've had two. First one was a wire haired dog and he was a bit alternative. If he didn't like someone that was it they couldn't do anything to change his mind and he would not take food from anyone outside the house. Second one was a smooth haired bitch and she was lovely but she was a killing machine, birds, rabbits, mice, rats or anything that moved really.

Cats seem to be the nemesis of Igor, unlike Charlie the cocker he's quick enough to catch them.

On a lead in the village for the time being I think.

Our wire haired dog had little man syndrome, anything bigger than him was due for a fight so he had to be on the lead. The smooth bitch was placid as anything with other dogs but cats were just prey. People told me a dog would not tackle a cornered cat but she just steamed in and grabbed them. I had to rescue next door but one's Burmese, it was on our garden round the guinea pig hutch and she chased it and grabbed it. I caught it after she threw it up in the air and it latched onto the gate and I took it round to them. It didn't go out of their house for ages after. She used to dunk hedgehogs in any convenient water, picked them up with her front teeth on the spines but I took them off her if I caught her. She was dead crafty though and would take stuff to hide if she thought she was going to get caught.