• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm register for a legal gun

'Expect to be shot if you burgle gun owners', judge warns criminals - Telegraph

from another forum. here are some great posts from ceforum,

tinydigger

on the subject of stuff going missing i picked up a site safe yesterday from homebase £105 it is a flat pack one in red but has the fork pockets and is a decent size 1100wby580dby600h concealed hinges and 2 padlock eyes plus can be taken apart and moved when needed (all fittings on the inside) not got it made up yet but when i do will take some pics as maybe of help to someone

bri963

That'll make some money when the do-as-you-likes weigh it in.

We just had 11 batteries re-allocated, in full view of security cameras. At least our security could tell me how many guys did the job, before saying it must have been an inside job. Yeah, right. Plod wouldn't even come out. Must have been too cold for them.

Shovelhands

'Good friends of mine lost a quad and a kubota rtv a few months ago, I went to re-secure the sheds for them that day, plod had not been, I then found their exit route across the fields, all the abandoned tools they'd used to cut there way through the hedge, they took the chainsaw with em!, but there were bits there that could well have had finger prints on, plod never ever did pay them a visit! WTF is going on when plod don't even take a look, they are not interested, if you ever catch the theiving bastards just bury them deep, plod won't bother looking for them.........

V8Druid's

my sentiments exactly James ....... just make sure it is bloody deep

'Expect to be shot if you burgle gun owners', judge warns criminals

A judge has defended the rights of people to protect their homes, telling two burglars shot during a break-in: “That is the chance you take.” "

tinydigger

on the subject of stuff going missing i picked up a site safe yesterday from homebase £105 it is a flat pack one in red but has the fork pockets and is a decent size 1100wby580dby600h concealed hinges and 2 padlock eyes plus can be taken apart and moved when needed (all fittings on the inside) not got it made up yet but when i do will take some pics as maybe of help to someone

bri963

We just had 11 batteries re-allocated, in full view of security cameras. At least our security could tell me how many guys did the job, before saying it must have been an inside job. Yeah, right. Plod wouldn't even come out. Must have been too cold for them.

Shovelhands

'Good friends of mine lost a quad and a kubota rtv a few months ago, I went to re-secure the sheds for them that day, plod had not been, I then found their exit route across the fields, all the abandoned tools they'd used to cut there way through the hedge, they took the chainsaw with em!, but there were bits there that could well have had finger prints on, plod never ever did pay them a visit! WTF is going on when plod don't even take a look, they are not interested, if you ever catch the theiving bastards just bury them deep, plod won't bother looking for them.........

V8Druid's

A judge has defended the rights of people to protect their homes, telling two burglars shot during a break-in: “That is the chance you take.” "

Would be tricky to get the keys, open the cabinet, load and get to the scum whilst still trying to justify reasonable force / self defence.... But, bloody good luck to them and well done the Judge!!

tinydigger

bri963

Shovelhands

V8Druid's

Didn't work for Tony Martin even though he was burgled countless times .

Didn't work for Tony Martin even though he was burgled countless times .

If you announce that you are going to do it and then shoot somebody in the back with an illegally held fire arm then your defence is on a hiding to nothing. You have to play the game at least. Also, letting a witness get away is not the best idea. :sneaky2::001_smile: