Husqvarna U.K. = a dam joke!!!

AllyH

Great. Cheers. I'll need to wait till I have some substantial sized logs I can cuts discs with for 5 minutes to get it spot on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

This is what many people think.

It's not really true though.

The saw needs to see a continued load of 75% or thereabouts, it does not know how that load is put on. You could cut a series of full bar length cuts along some thinner logs (noodling), rather than across them, or if you can stand up a log and make some long rip-cuts that would do as well.

As long as when you're cutting you're putting the saw under sufficient load, the autotune will be happy.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what many people think.

It's not really true though.

The saw needs to see a continued load of 75% or thereabouts, it does not know how that load is put on. You could cut a series of full bar length cuts along some thinner logs (noodling), rather than across them, or if you can stand up a log and make some long rip-cuts that would do as well.

As long as when you're cutting you're putting the saw under sufficient load, the autotune will be happy.

Ah I didn't know that either to be honest. Well

In that case I'll need to find some logs I can butcher lol

I honestly cannot understand how men who use chainsaws all day be it husqvarna or stihl find it hard to start a auto tune husqvarna it's not rocket science I have never had any issues with mine or any other people saws I have used never the less I have been on numerous jobs and a lad has picked up a 560 and pulled and pulled cursing it's these fff husqvarna the new ones are **** can't start i am completely gob smacked at the level of inability at such a simple task

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

Can't say I've had any issues with mine so far, just followed all the procedures in the book when I first got it and use the starting methods stated. Coughs on second pull and starts on third or fourth every time. I do find it splutters a bit initially? Also been run on aspen 2 since day one

I honestly cannot understand how men who use chainsaws all day be it husqvarna or stihl find it hard to start a auto tune husqvarna it's not rocket science I have never had any issues with mine or any other people saws I have used never the less I have been on numerous jobs and a lad has picked up a 560 and pulled and pulled cursing it's these fff husqvarna the new ones are **** can't start i am completely gob smacked at the level of inability at such a simple task

Asking a bod' to warm the saw up before attaching to the line. Then watch them needlessly use the decomp' switch also flooding the thing in the process.:confused1::thumbdown:

In fairness if they're used to stihl or echo's hot start procedure of make sure its not switched off and pull the starter cord it is a bit of a faff.

Edited by Burgess

That's the page I'm on Don.

Also when I've asked a few people who've had bother about setting the saw up initially as per the manual it's pretty obvious they've used it to wipe their arses with rather than reading it.