Trump Petition

matelot

Very true and Considering bill Clinton actually assaulted a number women that is a big difference from having a laugh with another dude about wanting to grab some pussy.

Don't think he said he wanted to, he said he can and did!

Should change this thread title to " let's justify molesting women to back up our political leanings"

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think he said he wanted to, he said he can and did!

Should change this thread title to " let's justify molesting women to back up our political leanings"

Or.....

"...Let's ignore all the personal, professional, political and moral shortcomings of the entire population of the planet whilst hypocritically focussing our entire consciousness on how many times Donald Trump chews his food....."

Just a suggestion! Not proposing in any way to support "pussygate", just thinking "....Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;

and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye....."

Not suggesting you have dust in YOUR eye Mull, just that the anti-trumptons, in general, seem to ignore similar shortcomings in their preferred leaders whilst seemingly preparing to spontaneously combust if Trump farts.

Anyway, windy up there today??

Or.....

"...Let's ignore all the personal, professional, political and moral shortcomings of the entire population of the planet whilst hypocritically focussing our entire consciousness on how many times Donald Trump chews his food....."

Just a suggestion! Not proposing in any way to support "pussygate", just thinking "....Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;

and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye....."

Not suggesting you have dust in YOUR eye Mull, just that the anti-trumptons, in general, seem to ignore similar shortcomings in their preferred leaders whilst seemingly preparing to spontaneously combust if Trump farts.

Please give me strength.

I don't for one minute excuse anyone for being a wrong'un whatever side of the political fence they are on.

I think you'll find I've slagged off Blair and Corbyn on this here forum on many occasions.

To try and suggest I'm slagging Trump because of his political party is beyond belief.

Or.....

Not saying it doesn't exist Kevin,just the pathetic justification I'm talking about, "someone else done it, why can't everyone do it". Farting is the least of Donald's worries.

Pretty fresh winds up here today, bit wet, been a terrific winter so far though[emoji106]

[attach]216530[/attach]

Yeah, nice one Mark.

You can never beat a thinly veiled threat of violence to make people support your political views.

You Liberals will really have to come up with some decent arguments if you want the electorate to vote for your parties... Calling anyone that disagrees with you a "racist" doesn't really cut it anymore....

Please give me strength.

I don't for one minute excuse anyone for being a wrong'un whatever side of the political fence they are on.

I think you'll find I've slagged off Blair and Corbyn on this here forum on many occasions.

To try and suggest I'm slagging Trump because of his political party is beyond belief.

Bloody hell Mr E! Have you woken up scrambled this morning??

It wasn't directed AT you, more an overarching observation (only my observation) of how it appears that the minutest detail of Trumps behaviour is subjected to microscopic examination and criticism regardless of any precedent or previous example by others.

Maybe, this is the new norm and perhaps it will raise the bar across the board and into the future. Well that'd be a good thing but, deep down, I can't help but feel the cry baby tantrums will quickly evaporate when (if) the career protestors get their favoured candidate / party / anarchy back.

Peace out brother! ❤️

I'm merely saying that racists should be afraid again...

If you think Trump is wrong you should explain why you think he is wrong. Just saying "racists should be afraid again" is hardly going to convince people that your viewpoint is correct....

Or maybe you use threats because you don't actually have any good arguments as to why big nasty President Trump is wrong?

I wouldn't call anyone a racist just because I didn't agree with their views. I would call them racist if I thought they were racist. Saying 'you only call me racist because you don't agree with me' doesn't really cut it with me.

Incidentally, I don't think trump is racist but he's certainly paranoid.

I should think he is paranoid but that does show he understands the role he's in would you not be if in that position