Trump Petition

matelot

Mark, just tell me the name of one famous African scientist. If you cant tell me the name of one does it not tell you something?

Or could you tell me why so many countries in Africa have failed?

Dr Ben Carson.

African American.

Pioneering surgeon.

Watch the film 'Gifted Hands'

Amazing story of an amazing guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some drivel

Naw, you were doing so well!

But now you've gone back to answering questions with opinion and counter questions.

Shall we try again? Might make you feel better, go on boy, just say it!

Do you think you are a racist?

Just for clarity, the question above is the one question I'd like you to answer.

Cheap shot there, if the man has served - totally uncalled for IMO:thumbdown:

So you cant call someone out on being racist because they served in the forces.

Bollocks!

Ive earned the queens coin,i seen some things i didnt like,seen some heroics and not just by our own guys but by the Iraqi army.

Myself and people like me fought to make sure others in far away nations had a say in what went on in there country just as we do.

Everyone has a right to voice there opinion even if we dont like it.

Just for clarity, the question above is the one question I'd like you to answer.

Well I think Africa will always be a basket case because Africans never seem to get their act together. For instance Zimbabwe has become a disaster since the whites were kicked out...

I also think some cultures have medieval attitudes that don't belong in Europe. Or are you happy with honour killings and women being treated as second class citizens? Or maybe you hate gays and think they should be killed?

So in your world I would probably be considered a "racist", however I prefer "realist" or even just "honest".

Well I think Africa will always be a basket case because Africans never seem to get their act together. For instance Zimbabwe has become a disaster since the whites were kicked out...

I also think some cultures have medieval attitudes that don't belong in Europe. Or are you happy with honour killings and women being treated as second class citizens? Or maybe you hate gays and think they should be killed?

So in your world I would probably be considered a "racist", however I prefer "realist" or even just "honest".

You've no idea of my world, or how you might be considered in it.

I'll ask once more:

So not:

What do you presume I think?

What do you think of Africa and why?

What do you think about cultures?

I'm imagining the following scene:

Matefamily house circa 1939.

Matemummy: "Matelittle, did you eat all the biscuits again!?!?"

Matelittle: "well, Friedrich in the playground said that negroes are most likely to steal!"

Matemummy: "gut Gott! Matelittle, did you eat all the biscuits!?!?!"

Matelittle: "Heinrich told me that people from other countries do really nasty things, and they don't even understand the laws about biscuits"

Matemummy: " aaaargh Matelittle!!!!!!!! "

Etc etc etc...

Mark, just tell me the name of one famous African scientist. If you cant tell me the name of one does it not tell you something?

Or could you tell me why so many countries in Africa have failed?

Matelot.

Whatever (occasionally valid) concerns you have with regards to the scale and impact of immigration, you undermine yourself by just coming across as a white supremacist. Honestly, some of your opinions would have been deemed controversial in 1960's America.