Trump Petition

matelot

Isis are a threat to European security,agreed. Muslims are not. Sadly its racist critters who are unable to differentiate between the two.

As the federal judge pointed out to trumps advisor, not a single American has been killed by a national from any of the countries he has tried to ban.

Why didn't he include Saudi Arabia I wonder? All 7/11 bomber hailed from that country.

Wrong! Radical Islam is a threat to European security not just IS.

If you think an open door policy to Islamic migrants is the way ahead you are a fool! As it is not to any other migrants I hastily add.

He didn't include KSA or UAE in his temporary ban because they share intelligence.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee chum!

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isis are a threat to European security,agreed. Muslims are not. Sadly its racist critters who are unable to differentiate between the two.

Until recently Islamic State controlled an area the size of a reasonably large country. Do you think they could do this without significant support amongst the Islamic community?

Can you name many Islamic countries which respect minority rights and are democratic?

I really do wish people wouldn't keep saying Trump is doing (or trying to do) what he promised to do in his election campaign.

Way I see it Eggs, Europe has a massive problem now trying to keep tabs on wrong uns trying to kill innocent people. It must be costing billions of taxpayers money that could be better spent on schools, hospitals, proper care for the elderly etc... Shengen has come at a massive cost. In my opinion it's not worth it. And I'm saying that as someone who is married to an American and I'm banned from going there (past felonies [emoji107])

Trump is a wrecking ball for sure, perhaps it's what the present situation requires.

Churchill wasn't a pleasant man, but he was what was required for the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Way I see it Eggs, Europe has a massive problem now trying to keep tabs on wrong uns trying to kill innocent people. It must be costing billions of taxpayers money that could be better spent on schools, hospitals, proper care for the elderly etc... Shengen has come at a massive cost. In my opinion it's not worth it. And I'm saying that as someone who is married to an American and I'm banned from going there (past felonies [emoji107])

Trump is a wrecking ball for sure, perhaps it's what the present situation requires.

Churchill wasn't a pleasant man, but he was what was required for the situation.

I don't disagree with you. Although I don't think Trump will solve the situation.

I was disagreeing with 'he's doing what he promised in his campaign'.

'Donald J Trump his calling for a full and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the U.S'.

Do you recall him saying that?

I don't disagree with you. Although I don't think Trump will solve the situation.

I was disagreeing with 'he's doing what he promised in his campaign'.

'Donald J Trump his calling for a full and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the U.S'.

Do you recall him saying that?

I do remember, "until we can figure what is going on" he said. I don't disagree with him. There aren't that many Muslims (in my limited experience) that don't subscribe ,at least in principle, to the concept of Jihad and the proliferation of Sharia law.

When I was using heroin, it always struck me that the source was always from the Muslim community (even indirectly). Many of my Muslim associates admitted that the elders in the local mosques were fully aware of the damage being done to the local communities by smack and actively supported it and gained from it. They called it soft jihad.

I had previously decided against posting these comments on an open forum, but hey, i think it's high time the West had a reality check.

I don't hate Muslims but I'm not a fan of Islam and I can't understand why people are so quick to jump to its defence when you consider all of "the baggage" it has. In my opinion Islam in the U.K. Needs to be shown some "tough love"

As the federal judge pointed out to trumps advisor, not a single American has been killed by a national from any of the countries he has tried to ban.

Why didn't he include Saudi Arabia I wonder? All 7/11 bomber hailed from that country.

For the umpteenth time, Islam is not a race - it's a political ideology, and people are right to be concerned at it's continuing spread and influence in our secular, western democracies.

Still, looks like we're all going to have to get used to it, as the recent pronouncement from the UN makes abundantly clear;

United Nations News Centre - EU should seek common approach to address tragic loss of life on Mediterranean – UN agencies

Seems that rather than deterring economic migrants - sorry, 'refugees' - from pouring into Europe, the EU should be facilitating their progress by providing ''[i][a significant expansion of opportunities for safe pathways such as resettlement and humanitarian admission, among others, to avoid dangerous journeys,”/I]

That , taken with UN Migration chief Peter Sutherland's demands that the EU should seek to ''undermine national homogeneity'' EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief - BBC News should surely be enough for any rational individual to identify what the ultimate endgame is for Europe - or is it still easier to ignore the evidence, stick your fingers in your ears and cry ''racist!'' at anyone who dares question where this is all ultimately leading?

I get the feeling most people actually do smell the coffee at this point, but they've committed a certain amount of ego into their political position and its hard to shift now, without losing face.

I disagree, humbly.

Short of being forced into Islamic obedience (or death) nothing will change the opinions of some.....

Can anyone tell me why Trump spent $85k on newspaper adverts to get these people convicted when he had nothing to do with politics or the law....... Was it because he was a nice guy trying to sort out New Yorks problems?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/08/donald-trumps-doubling-down-on-the-central-park-five-reflects-a-bigger-problem/?utm_term=.ef5277922e3d