Trump Petition

matelot

500 europeans dead in countless terrorist attacks.... How high does the body count have to get before you admit there is a problem?

We take migrants from some of the most violent cultures on earth and expect them to become "european" when we give them a european passport. It's an utterly deluded viewpoint.

How many people over the last 100 years have been killed by "racists" in Europe?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people over the last 100 years have been killed by "racists" in Europe?

So your argument is that historically Europe has been a violent place and we shouldn't get worked up about a little Islamic terrorism?

Honestly Richard, you can absolutely stick that viewpoint right where the sun doesn't shine. For a thousand years Europeans slaughtered each other in battles over land and religion. It's only in the last 70 years that we've had peace in Europe (apart from Yugoslavia and Ukraine). If migrants to Europe cant live in peace with us they should be sent back.

If I went and stabbed someone and I said to the court "I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up, the Nazis done a lot worse in WW2", what do you think the judge would say?

So your argument is that historically Europe has been a violent place and we shouldn't get worked up about a little Islamic terrorism?

Honestly Richard, you can absolutely stick that viewpoint right where the sun doesn't shine. For a thousand years Europeans slaughtered each other in battles over land and religion. It's only in the last 70 years that we've had peace in Europe (apart from Yugoslavia and Ukraine). If migrants to Europe cant live in peace with us they should be sent back.

If I went and stabbed someone and I said to the court "I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up, the Nazis done a lot worse in WW2", what do you think the judge would say?

It's not an argument just a fact like your 500 is just a fact I know which is worse

It's not an argument...

I agree with that...

For the last 50 years "racists" have been warning about the downfalls of importing people from cultures that aren't compatible with the West.

The warnings from the "racists" have been proved fairly accurate....

It's no wonder that Trump got elected when the electorate see that traditional politicians have been proved wrong.

I agree with that...

For the last 50 years "racists" have been warning about the downfalls of importing people from cultures that aren't compatible with the West.

The warnings from the "racists" have been proved fairly accurate....

It's no wonder that Trump got elected when the electorate see that traditional politicians have been proved wrong.

Miss quoting too nice!

Isis are a threat to European security,agreed. Muslims are not. Sadly its racist critters who are unable to differentiate between the two.

As the federal judge pointed out to trumps advisor, not a single American has been killed by a national from any of the countries he has tried to ban.

Why didn't he include Saudi Arabia I wonder? All 7/11 bomber hailed from that country.

I thought the intention of the immigration restrictions were to protect the US from people (jihadists) slipping through the net due to countries not having adequate vetting/intelligence procedures.

The media have been very disingenuous in how they have presented it.

If anyone on here had lost family or loved ones in the recent attacks, I bet they would agree with Trump doing what he promised to do during his election campaign. It's one of the key points he was elected on. [emoji33][emoji849][emoji849]

I thought the intention of the immigration restrictions were to protect the US from people (jihadists) slipping through the net due to countries not having adequate vetting/intelligence procedures.

The media have been very disingenuous in how they have presented it.

If anyone on here had lost family or loved ones in the recent attacks, I bet they would agree with Trump doing what he promised to do during his election campaign. It's one of the key points he was elected on. [emoji33][emoji849][emoji849]

I really do wish people wouldn't keep saying Trump is doing (or trying to do) what he promised to do in his election campaign.