Trump Petition

matelot

You're worried about irritating radical islamists!! Are you blind to the atrocities being committed!? One of the most stupid comments I have ever read....WTF!

Wake up man!!

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

So you're saying that muslims are so volatile that banning some countries from the West is likely to antagonise them so much that they become terrorists?

Yes!

Is that not a reason to deport every single one from the West?

Why don't we look at how the Islamic world treats the West?

1. Constant terrorist attacks against westerners in the West and on holiday.

2. Mass rape of white children in places like Rotherham.

3. Protesters calling for the killing of Westerners.

4. Constant drain to the taxpayer.

5. No real attempt at integrating into Western life.

imho, Trump is right to reduce Muslim immigration.

Oh no.

We wouldn't want to irritate the extremists would we?

That would be bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I wasn't talking about banning extremists, I was talking about fuelling the fire!

Do you think banning them may create more problems than it solves?

Edited by Mull

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't talking about banning extremists, I was talking about fuelling the fire!

Do you think banning them may create more problems than it solves?

No! Think of it as a moratorium. It's a temporary ban until a better screening process has been put in place, exactly what that stupid naive Merkel and her liberal chums should have done instead of opening the gates to all and sundry. We will suffer for that recklessness for a long time to come.

Note that he hasn't banned those Islamic countries that share security intelligence such as KSA and UAE, even though people from those countries have historically committed terrorist acts in and against USA.

No! Think of it as a moratorium. It's a temporary ban until a better screening process has been put in place, exactly what that stupid naive Merkel and her liberal chums should have done instead of opening the gates to all and sundry. We will suffer for that recklessness for a long time to come.

Note that he hasn't banned those Islamic countries that share security intelligence such as KSA and UAE, even though people from those countries have historically committed terrorist acts in and against USA.

You think it won't create more problems than it solves! That's your opinion, mine is different.

It may well cause more people to become extremists. They can go and do it somewhere else.

Sharia law has no place in our society or in our country.

I wouldn't emigrate to Oz then complain that it didn't snow much would I?

"They can go and do it somewhere else"??

Lol

You think it won't create more problems than it solves! That's your opinion, mine is different.

I have worked and lived in the Gulf extensively for the last 15 years within the security industry, my opinion is based on experience and exposure to the culture of the region, not some misconceived utopian idealism/ignorance.

I can assure you that in my experience, the majority of my muslim friends and colleagues cannot believe, or understand, our current policies concerning migration. Reap what you sow!

I'm expecting the racist tag next ha ha.

I have worked and lived in the Gulf extensively for the last 15 years within the security industry, my opinion is based on experience and exposure to the culture of the region, not some misconceived utopian idealism/ignorance.

I can assure you that in my experience, the majority of my muslim friends and colleagues cannot believe, or understand, our current policies concerning migration. Reap what you sow!

I'm expecting the racist tag next ha ha.

What do you think this short temporary ban will achieve?

I can't wait for Turkey to be put on the list.. it wont be long..

And yes it is a Muslim ban, might be wrapped up as being otherwise but for all intents and purposes its a Muslim ban on some countries, till Trump finds a way to ban the rest...

What Trump aught be doin next is a few more comments in regards his low opinion of Merkel....

Between Putins meddling and Trumps slight regard, the Germans might just wake up and get shut of the silly cow....

What do you think this short temporary ban will achieve?

As I said, allow time to put in place better screening processes/mitigations and engage with countries of origin/try and build relationships (share intelligence )(not gonna be possible with all actors).

Any government has a primary duty of care to protect its people. Think HSSE in the corporate world. Merkel et al would be on a charge of corporate manslaughter for such recklessness.