Trump to a T

stihlmadasever

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gaining access to the USA is a privilege granted by the American people, it's not a right.

Why haven't you been condemning the banning of Israelis by many Muslim countries?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/north-america/united-states/articles/most-countries-on-trumps-list-also-ban-visitors-based-on-nationality/amp/?client=safari

How do u know i havent ?-is there a thread on it...?

I condem prejudice of any kind against any religion race or colour.

Were debating the muslim situation not isreals host of issues

🔥Burn the Liberals! Burn 'em I tells ya before it's too late!!🔥

(I don't actually endorse or encourage the burning of Liberals, certainly not unless appropriately exempted by an EA D7, just thought it an opportune moment for some rabble rousing!)

I won't let you pull my chain Mr Johnson.

This , obviously is a very emotive subject and whether a petition for him to come is pointless or not it is just another way of countering the anti trump brigade and showing some feelings by the other side .

Shouldve posted this in the other Trump thread stubby haha

But i get your point everyone has a voice and is entitled to use it..oh unless your a muslim hate preacher outside a mosque inciting young mulims to jihad...which i agree is wrong....or racist/ bigoted chants at football or secterian behaviour... oh and being sexist...hold on can someone explain freedom of speech to me..?

Shouldve posted this in the other Trump thread stubby haha

But i get your point everyone has a voice and is entitled to use it..oh unless your a muslim hate preacher outside a mosque inciting young mulims to jihad...which i agree is wrong....or racist/ bigoted chants at football or secterian behaviour... oh and being sexist...hold on can someone explain freedom of speech to me..?

Oh yea . My bad . There are so many .....:biggrin:

Exactly, that's why it's entirely relevant to the discussion that 6 out of the 7 countries on Trump's so called 'Muslim ban' list bar visitors from other countries based on their nationality.

I really dont see the relevance in discussing Isrealis being banned by muslim countries as being productive in the subject were debating,if anything its counterproductive in the childish "well Iran banned Isreali's so the yanks can ban muslims" 2 wrongs doesnt make it right