Trump to a T

stihlmadasever

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought I'd share this... written by a woman who was brought up as a Muslim. It's a bit lengthy but it provides a perspective from someone who has "been there"

On Boycotting Radical Islamic Nations

by Nonie Darwish

January 31, 2017 at 6:00 am

Send

Share98

The interviewer seemed shocked to hear that I do not have any Arab or Muslim friends who are protesting President Trump's ban, and that many immigrants of Islamic origin support the ban and are fed up and embarrassed by what jihadists are doing.

The lesson America needs to know is that the West is not doing Muslims a favor by constantly treating them as children who should be shielded from reality. They hungry for the truth: that their educational system and mosque preaching are full of incitement, are abhorrent, hate-filled and the foundation upon which violent jihad is built.

Muslims need to know that the world does indeed have a justifiable and legitimate concern about Islam and actions done in the name of Islam by Muslims.

Muslims need to look at themselves in the mirror and see the world from the point of view of their victims. Instead, the West is sacrificing its culture, values, laws, pride and even self-respect.

It might compassion that leads the West to take in millions of Muslim refugees but it is reckless compassion. Do Westerners question the motivation of Islamic theocracies as to why ultra-rich Arab nations are sending us their refugees but taking in none?

Some "tough love" is urgently needed if Muslims are to be motivated to change and reform.

Early this morning an Arabic radio station in the Middle East called asking my opinion about President Trump's ban on refugees and citizens of seven Muslim nations. The radio host, who sounded angry over the ban, was a Christian Arab. She was surprised to hear that I supported the ban and think that it should have taken place the day after 9/11.

She then asked me if I knew any Arab American activist who was against the ban because she wanted to interview someone against the ban. She seemed shocked to hear that I do not have any Arab or Muslim friends who are protesting the ban, and that many immigrants of Islamic and Middle East origin support the ban and are fed up and embarrassed by what jihadists are doing.

She said that all she sees on CNN and other channels are riots that portray almost all Americans supporting Muslims and against Trump. I am upset over the success of the leftist propaganda all over the Middle East. It brings back memories of the life of the hate indoctrination and misinformation I lived under for most of my life.

What would Muslim countries do to the West, I asked, if 19 American terrorists flew airplanes into Arab capitals and their government and military headquarters? What did she think Arabs would do if every week or so American terrorists would conduct synchronized killing sprees all over the Muslim world, gunning Muslims down, blowing them up with homemade pressure cookers, ramming into crowds with trucks? There was silence.

She then started calming down and said that of course she is against terrorism, "but". I asked: "Do you see what jihad did to your Christian community in the Middle East?" She was silent for a minute, then it occurred to me that she might be afraid to continue the conversation because her bosses were probably Muslims.

I was sure she was going to hang up on me, but to my surprise she asked me to please hold. Then she was back, live from the studio, and started interviewing me and asked the same questions on air. I poured my heart out in Arabic to the Arab listeners.

The lesson here is that Arabs are hungry to hear the truth; this Arab station, instead of rejecting these ideas, ended up putting them on air. The lesson America needs to learn is that the West is not doing Muslims (especially the reformists) a favor by constantly treating them as children who should be shielded from reality.

Muslims need to know that the world does indeed have a justifiable and legitimate concern about Islam and actions done in the name of Islam by Muslims. Muslims need to look at themselves in the mirror and see the world from the point of view of their victims. Instead, the West is sacrificing its culture, values, laws, pride and even self-respect. Muslim culture needs a wake-up call telling them that, sooner or later, non-Muslim nations will close their doors to any kind of Muslim immigration if the jihad culture continues. That will also be a strong message to Muslims already in the West who still believe in jihad.

President Donald Trump signs an executive order restricting immigration, January 27, 2017. (Image source: Reuters video screenshot)

The Muslim people are hungry for the truth: that their educational system and mosque preaching are full of incitement, abhorrent, hate-filled and the foundation upon which violent jihad is built. The Islamic commandment to do jihad sacrifices Muslim men, women and children to kill and get killed.

As long as the West continues its appeasement of Islamic jihad, Islam will never reform and the West will lose. So far, the West has continued to extend a lifeline to the religion of Islam; a religion for which the number one enemy is the truth, and which struggles to suppress the truth.

It might be compassion that leads the West to take in millions of Muslim refugees, but it is reckless compassion. Why isn't Saudi Arabia taking refugees temporarily until things settle down in Syria and Iraq? Do Westerners question the motivation of Islamic theocracies, as to why ultra-rich Arab nations are sending us their refugees but taking in none?

Who is really benefiting from the policy of appeasement, the acceptance of Sharia-stricken theocracies and their jihadist, hate-filled education? Some "tough love" is urgently needed if Muslims are to be motivated to change and reform.

Nonie Darwish, born and raised in Egypt, is the author of "Wholly Different; Why I chose Biblical Values over Islamic Values"

Do you not think such moves create division to such a degree that it truly becomes about "us, against them" which can only serve to radicalise.

You've become radicalised, and an american teenage muslim who'd been fine just being an american and also a person of religion is far more likely to believe the vileness of the likes of is-is when the president of his own country demands he registers as a muslim, or people that happen to follow a belief system are no longer welcome in his country for that.

Now, he'll be a marked person, no longer an american first, but a registered muslim, singled out because of his faith.

Some of the religions in America:

Protestant

Catholic

Greek Orthodox

Russian Orthodox

Jain

Hindu

Muslim

Sikh

Jew

Shinto

Buddhist

Druze

Yazidi

Plus umpteen others

Why is it only the one religion that seems to have trouble living with others? Why should Westerners continually make allowances for a religion that makes problems wherever it exists?

Do you not think the continual terrorist attacks causes more of a "us against them" attitude than anything Trump has done?

Some of the religions in America:

Protestant

Catholic

Greek Orthodox

Russian Orthodox

Jain

Hindu

Muslim

Sikh

Jew

Shinto

Buddhist

Druze

Yazidi

Plus umpteen others

Why is it only the one religion that seems to have trouble living with others? Why should Westerners continually make allowances for a religion that makes problems wherever it exists?

Do you not think the continual terrorist attacks causes more of a "us against them" attitude than anything Trump has done?

I agree, the vast majority (by over 99%) of crimes against Americans are committed by people that call themselves Christians.

Including trump.

I agree, the vast majority (by over 99%) of crimes against Americans are committed by people that call themselves Christians.

Including trump.

how about terrorist crimes? I don't remember hearing many shootings/ bombings where the perpetrator shouted "Praise the Lord! halleluiah"?

What crimes has Trump committed? Ohh, that's right, none, you just said that because you are a Liberal that has lost the argument.

Including trump.

Not sure but I take it you're making the argument that death by Muslim immigrant is a tiny percentage of violnt death overall? Is so, it's a false argument. Our home-grown nutcases are unfortunately born here and we are stuck with them. But we don't need to invite more in. One could draw the analogy that most African American youths who are murdered are murders by other African American civilians, not cops. It still makes murder-by-cop unacceptable (as opposed to justifiable homicide). Most pedestrian car-crash victims are killed by licenced drivers, but we still shouldn't let unlicenced drivers on the road.

how about terrorist crimes? I don't remember hearing many shootings/ bombings where the perpetrator shouted "Praise the Lord! halleluiah"?

What crimes has Trump committed? Ohh, that's right, none, you just said that because you are a Liberal that has lost the argument.

Then allow me to refresh your memory, or educate you a little:

Contemporary American Christian terrorism can be motivated by a violent desire to implement a*Reconstructionist*or*Dominionist*ideology.[103]*Dominion Theology insists that Christians are called by God to (re)build society on Christian values to subjugate the earth and establish dominion over all things, as a pre-requisite for the second coming of Christ.[104]*Political violence motivated by dominion theology is a violent extension of the desire to impose a select version of Christianity on other Christians, as well as on non-Christians.

After 1981, members of groups such as the*Army of God*began attacking*abortion clinics*and*doctors*across the United States.[105][106][107]*A number of terrorist attacks were attributed by*Bruce Hoffman*to individuals and groups with ties to the*Christian Identity*and*Christian Patriot*movements, including the Lambs of Christ.[108]*A group called*Concerned Christians*was deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in*Jerusalem*at the end of 1999; they believed that their deaths would "lead them to heaven".[109][110]

Eric Robert Rudolph*carried out the*Centennial Olympic Park bombing*in 1996, as well as subsequent attacks on an abortion clinic and a*lesbian*nightclub.*Michael Barkun, a professor at Syracuse University, considers Rudolph to likely fit the definition of a Christian terrorist. James A. Aho, a professor at Idaho State University, argues that religious considerations inspired Rudolph only in part.[111]

Terrorism scholar Aref M. Al-Khattar has listed*The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord*(CSA),*Defensive Action, the*Montana Freemen, and some "Christian militia" as groups that "can be placed under the category of far-right-wing terrorism" that "has a religious (Christian) component".[112]

In 1996 three men—Charles Barbee, Robert Berry and Jay Merelle—were charged with two bank robberies and bombings at the banks, a*Spokane*newspaper, and a*Planned Parenthood*office in*Washington State. The men were anti-Semitic*Christian Identity theorists*who believed that God wanted them to carry out violent attacks and that such attacks would hasten the ascendancy of the*Aryan race.[113]

In 2011, analyst Daryl Johnson of the*United States Department of Homeland Security*said that the*Hutaree*Christian*militia movement*possessed more weapons than the combined weapons holdings of all Islamic terror defendants charged in the US since the*September 11 attacks.[114]

In 2015, Robert Doggart, a 63 year old mechanical engineer, was indicted for solicitation to commit a civil rights violation by intending to damage or destroy religious property after communicating that he intended to amass weapons to attack a Muslim enclave in*Delaware County, New York.[115]*Doggart, a member of several private militia groups, communicated to an FBI source in a phone call that he had an*M4 carbine*with "500 rounds of ammunition" that he intended to take to the Delaware County enclave, along with a handgun,*molotov cocktails*and a machete. The FBI source recorded him saying "if it gets down to the machete, we will cut them to shreds."[116]Doggart had previously travelled to a site in*Dover, Tennessee*described in chain emails as a "jihadist training camp", and found that the claims were wrong. Doggart pleaded guilty in an April*plea bargain*stating he had “willfully and knowingly sent a message in interstate commerce containing a true threat” to injure someone. The plea bargain was struck down by a judge because it did not contain enough facts to constitute a true threat.[117][118]*Doggart stood as an independent candidate in*Tennessee's 4th congressional district, losing with 6.4% of the vote.[119]*None of the charges against him are terrorism related.[120][121][122][123]

The November 2015*Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting, in which three were killed and nine injured, was described as "a form of terrorism" by Colorado Governor*John Hickenlooper.[124]*The gunman, Robert Lewis Dear, was described as a "delusional" man[125]*who had written on a*cannabisinternet forum*that "sinners" would "burn in hell" during the*end times, and had also written about smoking marijuana and propositioned women for sex.[126][127]*He had praised the*Army of God, saying that attacks on abortion clinics are "God's work."[128]*Deer's ex-wife said he had put glue on a lock of a Planned Parenthood clinic, and in court documents for their divorce she said "He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions. He says that as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end."

There's plenty more by the way...

As for your last comment, Trump has acted against the very constitution he's bound to serve only this week.

And who or what I am, concerns you not.

As for losing the argument?

I made a statement, you then pleaded ignorance and thus I've lost the argument?

I think maybe you should go find a nice Dr, or a mirror or maybe find some help with family or friends as you appear to be dillusional.

Then allow me to refresh your memory, or educate you a little:

After 1981, members of groups such as the*Army of God*began attacking*abortion clinics*and*doctors*across the United States.[105][106][107]*A number of terrorist attacks were attributed by*Bruce Hoffman*to individuals and groups with ties to the*Christian Identity*and*Christian Patriot*movements, including the Lambs of Christ.[108]*A group called*Concerned Christians*was deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in*Jerusalem*at the end of 1999; they believed that their deaths would "lead them to heaven".[109][110]

There's plenty more by the way...

As for your last comment, Trump has acted against the very constitution he's bound to serve only this week.

And who or what I am, concerns you not.

As for losing the argument?

I made a statement, you then pleaded ignorance and thus I've lost the argument?

I think maybe you should go find a nice Dr, or a mirror or maybe find some help with family or friends as you appear to be dillusional.

Do you really think abortion clinic attacks in 1981 compare to the terrorist attacks in the last few years?