what mini loader

digaholedumper

3 hours ago, digaholedumper said:

This type of loader is designed for strait lifting, when used on heavy loads the oscillation in the centre joint makes the machine very unstable when turning,  would definitely be better in a concrete yard application.

Not a problem as it would be used on levelish ground and can be lined up straight when fully loaded. Just got to find out what cost now and not proving easy as they dont answer the phone!

28 minutes ago, Woodworks said:

Not a problem as it would be used on levelish ground and can be lined up straight when fully loaded. Just got to find out what cost now and not proving easy as they dont answer the phone!

It's been on a while because it is over priced IMO.. They are old machines, I have seen them on ebay for the £2k mark..

I emailed him in November and this was his reply:

Mini loader mini cad
Compact loader with an unbelievable lift capability for the dimensions of the machine 36 in width will lift about 500 kilograms. 
Fully restored machine last year has been used and enjoyed and did exactly what it was intended for. 
Reconditioned Yamnar Diesel engine single cylinder 25 horsepower. Little smoky at full revs or under heavy load would benefit from a new exhaust arrangement never bothered me enough to change it. The exhaust is straight through no baffles. 
Fully sand blasted and resprayed body as you can see in the pictures has been used so it's not perfect but not close to being perfect few little mark I'm being honest. 
New pump new pipes new ram seals all the oily stuff is perfect small leak from the pressure release value when the machine gets hot very minimum and after the machine has been used for a long time. 
Machine come with a bucket and a set of forks. Very versatile and usable little machine would be ideal for a landscaper or tree surgeon or a small holding. Many applications use your imagination. 
You will struggle to find another one in the uk very unique machine unbelievable value for a mini skid steer. It's competitors new are close to 30k essentially this will do the same job it's just not as polished. 
Please let me know if you need any more information or would like to arrange a viewing or demonstration please contact by emails through eBay. Please don't waste your time making me stupid offers. 

This one disappeared before the end of the auction..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hatz-Diesel-Skid-Steer/253262155394?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Edited by benedmonds

8 hours ago, benedmonds said:

It's been on a while because it is over priced IMO.. They are old machines, I have seen them on ebay for the £2k mark..

I emailed him in November and this was his reply:

Mini loader mini cad
Compact loader with an unbelievable lift capability for the dimensions of the machine 36 in width will lift about 500 kilograms. 
Fully restored machine last year has been used and enjoyed and did exactly what it was intended for. 
Reconditioned Yamnar Diesel engine single cylinder 25 horsepower. Little smoky at full revs or under heavy load would benefit from a new exhaust arrangement never bothered me enough to change it. The exhaust is straight through no baffles. 
Fully sand blasted and resprayed body as you can see in the pictures has been used so it's not perfect but not close to being perfect few little mark I'm being honest. 
New pump new pipes new ram seals all the oily stuff is perfect small leak from the pressure release value when the machine gets hot very minimum and after the machine has been used for a long time. 
Machine come with a bucket and a set of forks. Very versatile and usable little machine would be ideal for a landscaper or tree surgeon or a small holding. Many applications use your imagination. 
You will struggle to find another one in the uk very unique machine unbelievable value for a mini skid steer. It's competitors new are close to 30k essentially this will do the same job it's just not as polished. 
Please let me know if you need any more information or would like to arrange a viewing or demonstration please contact by emails through eBay. Please don't waste your time making me stupid offers. 

This one disappeared before the end of the auction..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hatz-Diesel-Skid-Steer/253262155394?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Thanks but I think we have crossed wires. I was talking about the Blaney with digholedumper 

21 hours ago, Woodworks said:

" Never answering the phone is very bad " If they won't talk to you to sell the machine then I don't think there is any chance of any kind of back up service for this product, If you go right back through looking at all the thread posts you will find other machines the same it looks like the machine is built by a 3rd party, maybe Chinese.

Edited by digaholedumper

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2018 at 14:11, Woodworks said:

Looking at mini loaders and stumbled across this being tested by a farming mag. Came out pretty well. Not very sophisticated but solid and simple was the general view. Anyone been quoted a price on one?

They are a generic machine, re-branded several times over. not necessarily a bad thing, plenty of stuff is re-branded.

Dealer support will be the main consideration.

Id be interested if you do get a price, they seem pretty expensive here ( caller Thaler)

• Like 1

Think I may just push the button on the Gehl 340. Seems a lot of machine for the money and solidly built. Mainly yard use so the ease of transport of the lighter built machine like the Multione would  be unnecessary. Gehl dont seem very good on the advertising side of things with there be virtually no decent videos of them in action.

Best I can find. Last one is the 540 being pushed too far.