Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

Anybody been watching the freak-out videos of the inauguration "protestors"? This one has gone viral - the lady has been identified as one Jessica Starr (shortly to achieve immortality as a meme). The way she looks up at the last minute, just to cheek if the camera is one her for her big freakout performance. A fraud, but maybe genuine at the same time - wallowing in the attention and self indulgence like a toddler having a tantrum. Bought and paid for by Ernst Stavro Blofeld, er, I mean George Soros. Sad. Just sad.

Yea I saw that . He is in now . Give the man a chance . All you can do .

Debating with you is an exercise in futility. We are diametrically opposite, politically speaking and I relate to none of your views.

To embellish my early post a little, it horrifies me to see this atrocious excuse for a human being take the most powerful office on Earth. I cannot think of a western leader in the past 40 years as truly unpleasant as Trump. With more than a smidge of Schadenfruede I look forward to the next four years as he and his administration defecate on the uneducated white demographic that provided the core of the vote that got him (somehow, despite him getting nearly 3,000,000 fewer votes than Clinton) elected.

Make no mistake, the only thing that Trump represents is himself. He cares only for himself. He serves only himself. This will become painfully apparent in the coming weeks, months and years.

And what if you have made a mistake and he represents them as he promised? And is widely hailed as the best POTUS in recent history? Let's check back a week from now and see where we are then. Im betting money your Schadenfruede will evaporate before your eyes. I look forward with more than a smidgen of relish to your continuing butthurt :001_cool:

Debating with you is an exercise in futility. We are diametrically opposite, politically speaking and I relate to none of your views.

To embellish my early post a little, it horrifies me to see this atrocious excuse for a human being take the most powerful office on Earth. I cannot think of a western leader in the past 40 years as truly unpleasant as Trump. With more than a smidge of Schadenfruede I look forward to the next four years as he and his administration defecate on the uneducated white demographic that provided the core of the vote that got him (somehow, despite him getting nearly 3,000,000 fewer votes than Clinton) elected.

Make no mistake, the only thing that Trump represents is himself. He cares only for himself. He serves only himself. This will become painfully apparent in the coming weeks, months and years.

Two weeks ago Ford cancelled a new car plant in Mexico because of some tweets Trump made. The plant was half built and suddenly Ford decided to open a new car plant in America. That's a couple of thousand new jobs in America. Not a bad start for the new President.

"Uneducated white democratic"? In your last post you were accusing Trump voters of being bigots. It appears that you are the bigot.

Trump's mum came from a humble background. It's possible that he will stand up for the working man more than you think.

The West badly needs politicians that actually listen to the concerns of their electorates. I think Trump is one such politician.

Two weeks ago Ford cancelled a new car plant in Mexico because of some tweets Trump made. The plant was half built and suddenly Ford decided to open a new car plant in America. That's a couple of thousand new jobs in America. Not a bad start for the new President.

"Uneducated white democratic"? In your last post you were accusing Trump voters of being bigots. It appears that you are the bigot.

Trump's mum came from a humble background. It's possible that he will stand up for the working man more than you think.

The West badly needs politicians that actually listen to the concerns of their electorates. I think Trump is one such politician.

Is the term bigot becoming rather overused? I'm not very keen on green curtains, so I apologise for being a bigot.[emoji17]

Oh btw, Alan Sugar for prime minister, pick a party for him( cons?)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Edited by Mull

Once Nissan finish their latest model they're offski. North East is kaput. Aye, Trump's president but if, as he say's he's only interested with dealing with America, then we as a country are a laughing stock.

Who told you that? Are you the managing director of Nissan? Do you have a crystal ball? The fact is that the UK will continue to buy cars after we leave the EU. It's also a fact that the weakening of sterling has been brilliant for UK manufacturing....

Trump isn't a politician, he's a populist. He says whatever he thinks will gain him more votes. Given that every vote is deemed equal, it's easier to garner the votes of idiots than people who have a broader life/world view. Interviews with Trump supporters are truly cringe worthy and I honestly can't stand to watch Trump speak for more than 20 seconds. He has all of the eloquence and grace of an Only way is Essex actor. Barrack Obama was sometimes criticised for being too 'Professorial'. That's like complaining your surgeon is too dextrous, your councilor too compassionate, your lawyer too diligent. You want an incredibly intelligent person who considers the ramifications of their words/actions in charge of the free world.

The US unemployment rate is the lowest it's been for 9 years. Obama strengthened the economy, brought affordable healthcare to the masses, took major steps to protect the environment, brought Cuba back into the diplomatic fold, ensured a nuclear free Iran, legalised same sex marriage, cut the deficit and suffered no personal scandal (the first two term president since Dwight D Eisenhower). He did all of this whilst being likeable, professional and genuine.

I fear for the next four years with Trump at the helm. He is the embodiment of what is wrong with America (and it's 1%ers) - the uneducated think that the Republican elite have their best interests at heart and vote them it. And each time, the Republicans crap on them from a great height.

Trump isn't a politician, he's a populist. He says whatever he thinks will gain him more votes.

Do you think the traditional politicians have done a particularly good job? It was traditional politicians that got us involved in Iraq and Afghanistan. How many US/ British servicemen died there? Tens of thousands? How many civilians died in Iraq and Afghanistan? Millions? Did our involvement in these countries improve them?

Areas like Detroit are economic disasters because the car manufacturers moved to Mexico. It was traditional politicians that signed the trade deals that allowed the car manufacturers to move to Mexico.

Whenever Islamic State commit a terrorist attack it's traditional politicians that lie to the electorate saying that the attacks have nothing to do with Islam.

You say "populist" like it's a bad thing. The main duty of a politician is to look after the interests of their electorate. However traditional politicians seem to ignore that and invite third world migrants to the West.

You Liberals could have had adult conversations about things that concerned the electorate. However you decided to shout down debate with the cry of "racist" and "bigot". It's people like you that have forced people to vote for the likes of Trump.

Considering the democrats response and views on brexit that like it or not is going to happy the best side won...as the rest of us are getting sick of the hypocrites of the so called liberal generation who can not see past the end of there noses it's pretty good too.