Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

The desperation to interpret this as some kind of national Brexit barometer is tragic.

A single seat by-election where Lab lost its deposit (less votes than there are party members?), the Tories didn't put up a candidate and in a previous 70% Bremoan constituency...

You want to read something significant into that? Really??

Kevin and Huck - there is nothing wrong with being mindlessly optimistic in the face of adversity (or, to put it more accurately, national economic suicide).

I am certain that if the vote were held again tomorrow, Leave would take it with a fair margin. The aftermath of the leave vote has exposed the governments total lack of any clue about what Brexit means, or indeed the implications for Britain.

Kevin and Huck - there is nothing wrong with being mindlessly optimistic in the face of adversity (or, to put it more accurately, national economic suicide).

I am certain that if the vote were held again tomorrow, Leave would take it with a fair margin. The aftermath of the leave vote has exposed the governments total lack of any clue about what Brexit means, or indeed the implications for Britain.

I believe TATA are now going to invest £100m into their steel plant in Wales due to sterling going down in value. Before brexit they were going to shut their plant. If that is "economic suicide" you can put me down for second servings.

Cameron bleated on about brexit meaning war and an emergency budget the week after Brexit. He's been proved a liar.

If you bremoaners love the EU so much you should emigrate there.

I believe TATA are now going to invest £100m into their steel plant in Wales due to sterling going down in value. Before brexit they were going to shut their plant. If that is "economic suicide" you can put me down for second servings.

Cameron bleated on about brexit meaning war and an emergency budget the week after Brexit. He's been proved a liar.

Yep and Landrover-Jaguar (also TATA) are talking about making the UK the site of their new battery car factory, possibly 30K jobs :thumbup1:

Not being a bremoaner, but brexit hasn't happened yet, we are still part of the eu, let's see what happens when brexit has actually occurred.

The desperation to interpret this as some kind of national Brexit barometer is tragic.

A single seat by-election where Lab lost its deposit (less votes than there are party members?), the Tories didn't put up a candidate and in a previous 70% Bremoan constituency...

You want to read something significant into that? Really??

What you should be focusing on is not the result but the tactical voting..

The remainers will pile into the Lib Dems, the Brexiteers split down the middle between Tory and Labour...

I'll hazard a guess the next election will be like no other..... and, I might add, the Tories and Labour know it.. but unlike the Lib Dems, they haven't the back bone to vote in our national interests...

stuck in the headlights of doin what they think is right...... succumbing to the will of an opinion poll... what a bunch of losers both..