Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

Are you (and all the flipping headcases you listen to) f○cking high?! It's a different planet you are on! 

"Hiding from the media" after a rally in a different state every day, sometimes two, while your God Emperor hasn't been seen in a week?

Wandering up to an EMPTY plane and asking if he can have a look around, before being told to piss off?

In what world is this "gutsy"?

Dave: you are not well. You need help.

"J.D. Vance briskly marched up to Air Force 2, Kamala Harris’ plane, planning to give political reporters a show as he confronted the vice president uninvited on Wednesday. His power play dreams, like most of his chaotic veep run, were immediately thwarted once he realized Harris was not present.

“I just wanted to check out my future plane,” Vance told campaign reporters gathered on the tarmac in Wisconsin.

He didn’t get the chance to face Harris but said that he “wanted to go say hello to the vice president and ask her why does she refuse to answer questions.”

It’s unclear what questions Vance was referring to, as Harris has repeatedly pressed for Donald Trump to attend a September 10 debate that he already agreed to appear at when he was running against President Joe Biden.

Vance told a Philadelphia rally on Tuesday that he would “absolutely” want to debate Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, if given the chance.

Roughly 40 minutes after the Ohio senator stormed over to confront his invisible opponent, the Harris campaign released a video set to a popular TikTok audio seemingly intended to make fun of him."

Edited by peds

43 minutes ago, peds said:

Are you (and all the flipping headcases you listen to) f○cking high?! It's a different planet you are on! 

"Hiding from the media" after a rally in a different state every day, sometimes two, while your God Emperor hasn't been seen in a week?

Wandering up to an EMPTY plane and asking if he can have a look around, before being told to piss off?

In what world is this "gutsy"?

Dave: you are not well. You need help.

"J.D. Vance briskly marched up to Air Force 2, Kamala Harris’ plane, planning to give political reporters a show as he confronted the vice president uninvited on Wednesday. His power play dreams, like most of his chaotic veep run, were immediately thwarted once he realized Harris was not present.

“I just wanted to check out my future plane,” Vance told campaign reporters gathered on the tarmac in Wisconsin.

He didn’t get the chance to face Harris but said that he “wanted to go say hello to the vice president and ask her why does she refuse to answer questions.”

It’s unclear what questions Vance was referring to, as Harris has repeatedly pressed for Donald Trump to attend a September 10 debate that he already agreed to appear at when he was running against President Joe Biden.

Vance told a Philadelphia rally on Tuesday that he would “absolutely” want to debate Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, if given the chance.

Roughly 40 minutes after the Ohio senator stormed over to confront his invisible opponent, the Harris campaign released a video set to a popular TikTok audio seemingly intended to make fun of him."

Calm down you sadist, late night feeding rats to the chickens for your latest video was it.😂
Well funnily enough I watched the whole video  and there was no marching or storming or being told to piss off, it was the press that we’re waiting in vain for Harris he spoke to, quite a light hearted articulate exchange if you’d bothered to watch it. 
I saw a headline today similar to your little explosion this morning and thought I’d check the source somewhat like your gang tends to, anyway the results were absolutely laughable. The media is so ****************ed up it’s a joke. What I watched with a mark one eyeball bears no resemblance to what you described and the attached pic of a headline. I’d thoroughly recommend you watch any of the numerous videos on you tube from various sources, if you see and storming around or attempts to board a plane please feel free to post it up. I look forward to seeing it. 👍

IMG_9992.png

IMG_9993.png

Edited by Johnsond

32 minutes ago, Steven P said:

So he wasn't there to try to score political points on Harris, why was he wandering about the tarmac then?

Not read about it, but by the same logic.

Why would the secret service allow anyone close to the plane ?. If you're in the military you can freely wander around a military base, you're still not allowed in certain areas without security clearance.

• Like 1

I'll admit, I'm not entirely up to speed with the machinations of the various social media platforms... I'm just not involved with them... but when did LinkedIn change from being a networking site for career-driven people from a variety of sectors into... whatever it is now?

14 minutes ago, peds said:

I'll admit, I'm not entirely up to speed with the machinations of the various social media platforms... I'm just not involved with them... but when did LinkedIn change from being a networking site for career-driven people from a variety of sectors into... whatever it is now?

Ditto. This place is about the extent of my social media consumption. I do occasionally check LinkedIn but it's pretty boring as its just a load of people advertising jobs and other people showing off about new jobs or work achievements.

I did ask old ve about why it is that he sees all this other risqué stuff, but he was obviously too busy to answer. Thinking cynically: it's just another profit driven platform with an algorithm serving people up whatever it is that they want to see. With radicalisation being an inevitable side effect for some.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Steven P said:

So he wasn't there to try to score politcal points on Harris, why was he wandering about the tarmac then?

Of course he was that’s the name of the game 

Thats very different to what’s been stated by some . 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sime42 said:

Ditto. This place is about the extent of my social media consumption. I do occasionally check LinkedIn but it's pretty boring as its just a load of people advertising jobs and other people showing off about new jobs or work achievements.

I did ask old ve about why it is that he sees all this other risqué stuff, but he was obviously too busy to answer. Thinking cynically: it's just another profit driven platform with an algorithm serving people up whatever it is that they want to see. With radicalisation being an inevitable side effect for some.

Jesus 42 you spout some at times 

You read so much into so little. The Vance thing was just a random post ( there’s a big political event ongoing in the USA at the min, so a fair bit of coverage) you need to get out of here a bit more. There’s a whole other world 🌍 you know. 

Edited by Johnsond