Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

1 hour ago, GarethM said:

You know you've just reinforced my argument, snowflakes and most activists have zero emotional control!.

Maybe instead of having a little paddy & stomping your feet, you form an actual argument or has gentle parenting ruined you ?.

You know NOTHING about me.

I was being resilient: if that's what you want to call it. People like you made me resilient; but I'm bigger now, I fight back. But, since you mention it, let me tell you about my parenting. My parenting involved me getting hit round the head whenever my father didn't like what I had done or said. But I expect it made a man of me eh? Or a snowflake? Take your choice it makes no odds; but do not advocate violence against children and expect to get away with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, GarethM said:

You've obviously never worked in a workshop or large low paid organisation prior to 2008, no bullying but plenty of taking the P**s.

Haa ha haahaa! Maaate, I've worked in kitchens since I was 14. You have absolutely no idea!

Bullying... helpful for a child's development... You've got a screw loose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yournamehere said:

Oh and far from having a paddy/temper tantrum; I am sitting here very quietly and coolly: a zen-like calm has descended upon my lunch-break. Thank you.

Keep telling yourself that while you cry into you soya latte.

As per you three, you seem to always go to the extreme, instead of actually reading the words written you Assume.

DID i say anything about physical, well... NO I didn't did I.

2 minutes ago, GarethM said:

Keep telling yourself that while you cry into you soya latte.

As per you three, you seem to always go to the extreme, instead of actually reading the words written you Assume.

Ommmm.

PS PG Tips 2 bags.

Thankyou.

Peace & Love

Yourn.

5 minutes ago, peds said:

So when you say you were bullied, you mean people called you names?

Man, you sure had fancy bullies. Mine threw chairs. 

I've had plenty of beatings during secondary, as did plenty of other from the same group of feral bullies one even put someone in the hospital with a metal lab stand from vague memory.

Where did I say kids should be beaten?.

Well.........

As the saying goes two eyes, two ears one mouth

Edited by GarethM

3 minutes ago, GarethM said:

I've had plenty of beatings during secondary, as did plenty of other from the same group of feral bullies one even put someone in the hospital with a metal lab stand from vague memory.

And you think there isn't enough of this in modern schools?

You want more of this?

11 minutes ago, GarethM said:

This is true - said nothing about physical attacks and assaults (which is what they are, swept under the carpet often because 'they're just kids' ).

often though the threats are not physical, it is the constant incessant verbals - knocks a childs confidence, infers a threat of violence ("Wait till I see you out of school") and so on. A one off and where deserved verbal repost, yup, but that isn't bullying as such - talking here the daily abuse, every day, which is the problem,