• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the same way you would be pleased if your kids chose not to believe?

I was christened yet saw church at Christmas and Easter through school. Was I christened because that was the done thing in those days? Part of me thinks so.

I think that everyone should choose their own path which is why I've not told my kids that I think the bible is a big fairy tale! But if it can give people hope etc then that's good, just not for me.

My "kids" are 21 and 23, what "pleases" me is them having the courage to follow whatever paths in life they truely think they should, free from influence from anyone, including me.

Neither of them were christened as babies, I'm not a church goer so didn't think it appropriate. But my son got baptisted at age 19 of his own choice, it made him happy, and that made me happy.

I make no apologies for that.

So, getting back to Trump - but staying with the theme of religion - how long before we see the emergence of an actual Trumpian Religion? They're alread referring to him as "God Emperor Trump" in certain corners of the internet, whether satirically or not I don't know. But he's certainly an ideal candidate for the position. The Solar Hero, the Dying and Rising King, whatever, who saves his people from the powers of darkness then ritualistically dies, usually every four or eight years, to be replaced by a new king. The old pagan pattern, still alive and well in our social system.

Let's just give him the chance to prove whether he's antiestablishment, or a creature of the establishment?

It's important to remember that both trump and slick willie were frequent visitors to jeffrey epstein's fantasy island.

How any such creatures represent blue collar americans is beyond me.....

Jomoco

Let's just give him the chance to prove whether he's antiestablishment, or a creature of the establishment?

It's important to remember that both trump and slick willie were frequent visitors to jeffrey epstein's fantasy island.

How any such creatures represent blue collar americans is beyond me.....

Jomoco

How is Bernie Sanders seen by people like yourself who detest both Trump and Clinton? Do you think he would have beat Trump if he'd been the Democrat candidate?

My understanding is that team clinton had something on Bernie, sufficient to gain his compliance, fairly early in the race.

There's absolutely no longer any doubt that the DNC is corrupt as can be, none.

But that being so's no indication whatsoever that the RNC's any less corrupt boughten n paid for, IMO.

Kinda like thinkin Goebbel's was any less evil than Mengele....

Jomoco

Where is the thread going next.....?

Is it too soon to be discussing the odds of Marine Le Pen winning the French Presidential election 2017?

Is it in the least bit relevant to this thread or should it be a fresh rant-fest?

Does the continuum Brexit-Trump-Le pen exist? Is it gaining momentum? What comes next?

I don't really know how to interpret the bookies forecast but I'd bet it's more accurate than the polls which seem to suggest, in equal measure, yes and no, depending upon which publication they are presenting in....

Odds.jpg.dbf62185ec69269355ae1ca099eda8a6.jpg

Where is the thread going next.....?

Is it too soon to be discussing the odds of Marine Le Pen winning the French Presidential election 2017?

Is it in the least bit relevant to this thread or should it be a fresh rant-fest?

Does the continuum Brexit-Trump-Le pen exist? Is it gaining momentum? What comes next?

I don't really know how to interpret the bookies forecast but I'd bet it's more accurate than the polls which seem to suggest, in equal measure, yes and no, depending upon which publication they are presenting in....

Since I'm not a betting man could you explain briefly if that chart is saying le pen is going to win or not?!!

So, getting back to Trump - but staying with the theme of religion - how long before we see the emergence of an actual Trumpian Religion? They're alread referring to him as "God Emperor Trump" in certain corners of the internet, whether satirically or not I don't know. But he's certainly an ideal candidate for the position. The Solar Hero, the Dying and Rising King, whatever, who saves his people from the powers of darkness then ritualistically dies, usually every four or eight years, to be replaced by a new king. The old pagan pattern, still alive and well in our social system.

Its been a year of hero's and villains..

First the villains of Brexit. Boris Johnson, the black prince. Nigel Farage, the ill formed and half made villain of Richard the Third, and a population half made of traitors.....

Redeemed only by the election of the only true hero of our day.. Donald J Trump....

From laughing stock to superhero in the space of six shining months.....

I was down, Trump picked me up, ....

Trump is a Hero more than a king.. A Hercules's more than a Christ, a man so little esteemed he was laughed at and ridiculed for havin the effrontery to run....

Yet here he is, King of the World..... Destroyer of the Ice Queen...

You can't get a better story than this, or a hero story of its kind in this day an age...

All Hail Trump, and his American kingdom....... and dammed this once fair kingdom of our own, this noble seat of Mars infested with 17 million Smegals...