New to the forum

Andrew Gale

Hi all

Thought I'd do a quick introduction of my company

My name is Andrew Gale, I've been trading as Andrew Gale Tree Surgery since 1996 and worked for a local tree company for a few years before that.

The companies been an AAAC since 2006 and I'm heavily involved with the Arb Association SE Branch as a Branch Officer.

Currently halfway through my last year of the Level 6 Professional Diploma with Tree Life, and yes it is a difficult as they say it is!

Looking forward to posting in the future

Regards

Andrew Gale

Hello Andrew

welcome on board

Having finished the lower graded Dip 4 18 months ago, I can just about appreciate how full on the Level 6 must be.

What are you finding most rewarding and most soul destroying?

good luck with the run in :thumbup1:

how many members are there of the SE AA branch?

Greetings Andrew. You have much to offer us here so I too look forward to your input,. I only wish recent events hadn't somewhat taken the shine off your meeting the Talk but onwards and upwards as they say.

I'll be just north of Pulborough next Monday/Tuesday; do I need a flak jacket?!:001_tt2:

Jon

Hi all

Thought I'd do a quick introduction of my company

My name is Andrew Gale, I've been trading as Andrew Gale Tree Surgery since 1996 and worked for a local tree company for a few years before that.

The companies been an AAAC since 2006 and I'm heavily involved with the Arb Association SE Branch as a Branch Officer.

Currently halfway through my last year of the Level 6 Professional Diploma with Tree Life, and yes it is a difficult as they say it is!

Looking forward to posting in the future

Regards

Andrew Gale

Hi Andrew welcome to the best forum on the net well done mate Jon

Hi David and Paul, thanks for the welcome

The SE Branch has about 550 members and as a branch we're pretty busy; we normally have around 6-8 events each year with a number of shows that we have stands at, our AGM normally has two guest speakers plus a decent raffle (I'm in charge of raffle prizes..:)

Regarding the Level 6; I've always been fascinated by fungi and have found your contributions, along with everyone else's, incredibly useful. I also love ancient trees and woodlands and chose the special tree management option for one of the modules.

I struggle with the legal and LA stuff as it's an area that I'm not familiar with and have built up a close relationship with Mynors book 'The Law of Trees, Forests and Hedges'.

Currently working through a tree risk management strategy......

Regards

Andrew