Trailer.

neilmcl

Hey guys i have a Ford Transit crewcab Tipper. Looking for an extra bit a bulk storage for green waste etc.

I dont have a trailer ticket i past my driving test AFTER 97 so i THINK that means i can pull upto a 750kg trailer only. Correct me if im wrong anyways,

I know iforwilliams and all that lot are great but i dont have £2000 for a trailer ha

What does anyone here use a Paxton trailer?

Paxton Heavy Duty Utility Cage Caged Ramp 8X5 Trailer | eBay

looks pretty good but how longs it gonna last me is the issue, would be stored in a garage over night.

Thanks !

I would go for a second hand ifor p7 or p6 I use to tow a quad in one then use trailer behind quad to get to distant parts of the estate. Tried and tested and if you don't abuse it will hold its money. All the second hand trailers I have bought I have got my money back or slightly more.

hey guys the trailer would be to carry a ride on lawn mower that im also looking at buying just picked up a few big lawns that my 19honda is gonna take a little bit too much time on.

I just thought the Paxton seemed like good quality for the money?

Any suggestions for ride on must be able to collect mulching would be good to looking at a hayter m10/30 on ebay atm. thanks for the reply guys.

I love my one of these

Indespension Trailers New, Trailers Secondhand, Indespension, Daxara, Box Vans, Car Transporters, Marine, Jet SkiChester, Cheshire, North Wales, Deeside, Winsford, Congleton, Crewe, Knutsford, Wilmslow, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Altrincham, Manches

I have a ladder rack on mine, and no cage sides. I find it works best if you put all your tools in the trailer leaving the truck body free for waste.

My dad bought a double axle Paxton trailer about 4 years ago. He lived in Spain and needed it to move thing back and forth to the uk. He s been very pleased with and never had any issues. If that's the best you can afford then go for it least you will have some thing new then and as things get better you can upgrade in future.

hey guys the trailer would be to carry a ride on lawn mower that im also looking at buying just picked up a few big lawns that my 19honda is gonna take a little bit too much time on.

I just thought the Paxton seemed like good quality for the money?

Any suggestions for ride on must be able to collect mulching would be good to looking at a hayter m10/30 on ebay atm. thanks for the reply guys.

if you want it for a ride on then find the ride on. do you need to collect if mulching is ok then will get a good toro z420 42inch cut turns on a sixpence and does a nice finish you can get a collector for them D J Scott wheely down nr warnford has second hand ones. looking at a grand if not a bit more.

if it is one of these then looking at min 5ft wide i have a plant trailer and it just gets in with little to spare. looking at getting a flat bed with folding ramp not the ramps that go in underneath a pain and they can slip off if its a bit wet seen it happen. hence full ramp. you can get them with detachable sides so can use for doing green waste and leaves. so look for a decent second hand inderspension,IF brian James, trailertec there are loads made in uk and will last years. i would rather pay a bit more for a well know second-hand than gamble with a new one that never heard of

Seems to be alot of crap on ebay for 500 / 1000pound at least with the paxton its new and know im probably not gonna get the best trailer around but i shudnt be spending money on it with a chancy second have one ?

I would like to also collect with the ride on some are weekly and some bi weekly i was hoping to be up and running for no more than 2000 with trailer and ride on, other thing is whats the smallest ride on you would go for because i might get jobs if with smaller gates etc for access