Trailer.

neilmcl

depends what area you want to cut go small will take ages to cut larger areas, need bigger mower chicken and egg if they are smallish then use a self propeled walk behind and use ride on for bigger ones. mine is 42inch to edge of deck most gates are 36inch so struggle to get a small countax in.

difficult when just going to have the cash flow to be able to do things, i need a bigger cut machine for some areas i cut but cut with 42inch untill i can afford to get a finishing mower on back of compact. there £1500 for a 5ft

i find be good to get extra work but need the kit to do them quick to make it worthwile. not making anything if it takes 5 hours to cut a playing field. with a big machine done in a hour on to next job.

for 2k you should get a decent sit on for 1k and should find a trailer second had just for 1k speak to darren at scotts see what he has in. has some good kit at good prices

OP will make much more return on investment getting a 750kg trailer and ride on. By the sounds of his posts he doesn't need to pull any more than that.

Even if you have your B+E, a decent 750kg trailer is incredibly handy and light to tow. Given the nature of his work (mainly gardening) he'd be better off by the sound of it with one of these than a larger, more expensive and more cumbersome trailer. Particularly as he has a Transit for waste anyway.

I would go with Indespension rather than Paxton, they're around the same money and Indespension hold their value pretty well.

Your right the transit takes all the heavy waste but it is mainly green waste,

The trailer would be handy for bulk waste but if i get one its main job will be for a ride on.

Ill take a look at those mate.