Quotes please.

eggsarascal

Mrs Egg is a right busy body, sorry I meant on the Parish Council.

They are looking for a sign for the village hall. It needs to be about 300mm by 750mm, they have been quoted it in "Iroko" about 1" thick, but up for other suggestions.

It will have to be a wood that will last with little or no care, and age nicely, letters - there will be 24.

Set on one post or a sign on two posts, again open to suggestions, can examples be posted of work?

They are looking for a sign for the village hall. It needs to be about 300mm by 750mm, they have been quoted it in "Iroko" about 1" thick, but up for other suggestions.

It will have to be a wood that will last with little or no care, and age nicely, letters - there will be 24.

Set on one post or a sign on two posts, again open to suggestions, can examples be posted of work?

could you elaborate a bit more on what is wanted?

is it just a rectangle?

is it to be painted?

is the lettering to be routed out or to stand proud?

is the colour important?

what quote are we competing against? (pm me that if you don't wish to post it)

are there any images of signs on the internet that are along the lines of what is required?

could you elaborate a bit more on what is wanted?

is it just a rectangle?

is it to be painted?

is the lettering to be routed out or to stand proud?

is the colour important?

what quote are we competing against? (pm me that if you don't wish to post it)

are there any images of signs on the internet that are along the lines of what is required?

Mrs Egg has sent you an email.:001_smile:

The obstacle is the path

To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail

Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching

and

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

The obstacle is the path

To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail

Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching

and

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

I want some of what he`s been drinking!!!

Just seen this send me any details , I can then email you pictures of other signs I've done.

Some for example..375fc245217734737d887486246d0fe6.jpg9258a5eebd40e6d93bf6adccf24da3a1.jpg758b840097531d7c3535eada3af0496f.jpg