Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 hours ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Chief Crown Prosecutor Jaswant Narwal said her team is ready to deliver swift justice across London
APPLE.NEWS

A Facebook user who urged people to attack a Leeds hotel used to house asylum...

Starmers state 

APPLE.NEWS

The Metropolitan Police conducted a series of dawn raids on Thursday in a...

I see that you have edited your post but TBH I don't see a problem in jailing the guy who tried to get people to smash up a hotel!

Good to see another one also got sentenced for trying to get people to burn down hotels.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

People who threw stones, hurled racist abuse and pushed a burning wheelie bin at police also sent to prison

Also in other news it's good to see these scum have been jailed too.

https://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2024-08-09/counter-protesters-jailed-for-attack-on-pro-edl-men

• Like 1

Apparantly,  she has been ordered to pass on 40% of the revenue of her Only Fans income to her debtors. It'll take kin years to pay off the debt! After all, the slapper is a challenging wank!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, PeteB said:

Apparantly,  she has been ordered to pass on 40% of the revenue of her Only Fans income to her debtors. It'll take kin years to pay off the debt! After all, the slapper is a challenging wank!

She must be the greatest ever advert for NOT having cosmetic surgery.

43 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

I see that you have edited your post but TBH I don't see a problem in jailing the guy who tried to get people to smash up a hotel!

Good to see another one also got sentenced for trying to get people to burn down hotels.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

People who threw stones, hurled racist abuse and pushed a burning wheelie bin at police also sent to prison

Also in other news it's good to see these scum have been jailed too.

https://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2024-08-09/counter-protesters-jailed-for-attack-on-pro-edl-men

We shall see, my gut feeling is this will go to far. Basically toe the line or else. 

39 minutes ago, WirralBoy said:

One thing that should be banned is posting pictures of a certain person . . . . . . . . . . .

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The former model was arrested at Heathrow Airport on Thursday for failing to attend a hearing.

She was stunner before the plastic surgery.

6 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

We shall see, my gut feeling is this will go to far. Basically toe the line or else. 

Maybe, but is it really that much different than this type of hate speech. Its only a couple of steps away IMO.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The sentence means Choudary cannot seek to leave jail on licence until he is more than 85 years old.

At least Anjem wont live outside of the prison walls.