Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

10 minutes ago, Steven P said:

and as for the riots this week, perhaps Johnson, D can ask his workmate what the feelings are in Southport to them? Remembering your pal lived was it 2 streets away from the boy and knew the dance class? something like that - local knowledge that a lot here don't have.

He knew two parents SP and yes I’ve spoke to him. 

He lives in Southport near the building where the attack took place not anywhere near the attacker. 

46 minutes ago, Steven P said:

So how are the feelings in Southport about these riots? They are being done in the name of these 3 girls

The riots are a disgrace and the attacker deserves the death penalty. That’s my pals view I can’t speak for others. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Even more bizarre that it was assigned to the injured policeman over the last few days. Who know Doug, possibly a modern term, as for shipman I think he  probably doesn’t count as he fed them into the system over time. 

im sure i saw you say it wasnt a mass casualty event?

and this seems to be you saying it was applied to the policemen in this case?

perhaps you need to re-read your own posts to remind yourself of which comments youre making?

• Haha 1

Definitely some competition to the previous leader, it’s filled a pram 6 times that’s good enough for me. 
I’ve not denied a single thing, please post evidence if you think I have. My sole statement has been that all rioters etc etc etc etc you still seem to be toiling with comprehension regarding this. 

ah, more belittling attempts. implying im childish for pointing out the inconsistencies in your posts and stated viewpoints.

that sounds about right. with a complete lack of sensible fact lets just resort to calling someone infantile. well done, Mr Wiener.

you denied that any white british union flag waving people have caused any mass casualty attack.

surely you remember saying that?

or shall i post it again to remind you? perhaps youre getting a little old and forgetful?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Doug Tait said:

👍

I just can't understand why the time period or a geographical spread matters as to how many victims are attributed to an event.

its more about the colour of the victims skin and the colour of the attackers skin or his religious views. that makes the difference if its a mass terror attack or a simple riot.

• Haha 1

Like I said right at the beginning a good starting point would be to police everything fairly without any sign of favour or prejudice. Again as I said at the beginning the perception “ be it real or not “

is behind a lot of the trouble we see right now. 
Yeah 42 I’ve replied to every comment sharpish apart from the 6  in a row last night that were along the lines you guys use to refer to as “ rants” that were put up by some weirdo obsessed with my cock 🤷‍♂️😂
What have I personally experienced??

ah, more mature work. referring to me as a weirdo for pointing out your inconsistent arguments.

and calling my posts rants. as opposed to your racial hatred that is a perfectly reasoned debate?

• Haha 1

🤷‍♂️I guess it’s a modern definition. Mass Casualty Event rather than victim. The definition and explanation are all there. Me personally I’d not  classify the current numbers of injuries to the police “ as abhorrent as they are “ as such a thing. 

you were the one who brought in the phrase and introduced it into this thread. are you now admitting you dont know what it means and you used it incorrectly when backing up the white british union flag waving crowds you imply havent caused any injury?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, manco said:

ah, more mature work. referring to me as a weirdo for pointing out your inconsistent arguments.

and calling my posts rants. as opposed to your racial hatred that is a perfectly reasoned debate?

It’s your obsession with my cock that’s coming over as rather strange if you hadn’t realised.