Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On 28/07/2024 at 12:31, Johnsond said:

Yeah a total cluster Mark

Now  it’s the other colours go. Let’s see what if anything changes. How’s that for a return Mark eh 🤷‍♂️and they took over a fairly good economy...

Are you sure about that?

https://www.itv.com/news/2024-07-29/chancellor-to-unveil-20bn-black-hole-in-public-finances

33 minutes ago, Mark J said:

If you believe the spin going into this Mark then you believe it. I guess the head of the OBR is lying then. Before you go on a slag the UK off rant again you might want to look at how we are doing compared to your beloved EU at the moment too. 

Edited by Johnsond

4 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

If you believe the spin going into this Mark then you believe it. 

What spin? What's  your take on things and why?

My take on things, going off the radio this morning, is that it seems the 'Public Purse' has been dipped by it's former trustee. Apparently they were using reserve funds to pay for the immigration debacle they allowed to happen. Amongst other things  

17 minutes ago, Mark J said:

What spin? What's  your take on things and why?

My take on things, going off the radio this morning, is that it seems the 'Public Purse' has been dipped by it's former trustee. Apparently they were using reserve funds to pay for the immigration debacle they allowed to happen. Amongst other things  

My take is the sane as I said before Mark, it is nothing more than softening people up for tax rises. Above inflation pay rises for public sector ( think unions and paymasters) need financing from somewhere. Quite frankly I care little Mark. They are all the same and if people need to experience the financial incompetence of a Labour government before they realise this then so be it. You didn’t reply to the PFI pic I put up 🤷‍♂️that’s classic Labour lunacy that is still being paid off. Regarding debt can you imagine how much better off we would have been had we not followed the insane path we did during the covid farce. Something both parties clamoured for, labour far more than most. Anyway you have your party in the Tories are out and at sone point theh are gonna have to take the ball and run with it. 

37 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

That’s the Guardian not exactly Tory friendly, feel free to check any outlet or source to see what the economy was like when Blair took power. ****************ing lol 😂 

IMG_9774.png

Bro, do you have someone there to show you how to post links instead of a screenshot? 

I can get my 79 year old mother to talk you through it if you find the technology challenging 👍

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, peds said:

Bro, do you have someone there to show you how to post links instead of a screenshot? 

I can get my 79 year old mother to talk you through it if you find the technology challenging 👍

I’m not your bro thankfully . Is that all you can come back with 🤷‍♂️all the information you need is there or google it yourself. How often do I put links up or pics 🤷‍♂️it’s probably a 50/50 split. Ok back to the facts !! Blair inherited a good economic situation as i originally stated, ****************ing lol 😂 

13 minutes ago, peds said:

Ahh, my mistake, I thought you were talking about what happened a couple of weeks ago... and not what was in the news nearly two decades ago... 

Don't worry, carry on, cousin. 

AMP.THEGUARDIAN.COM

What was the key policy decision of the past decade? We consider Blair's legacy.

Was that your shooting your feeble  load again prematurely as is the way when you are too desperate to get one over on people. **************** me I bet that “ my mistake “ hurt like a bitch. 
The two decade jibe is pointless as the PFI remark I originally made to Mark was sent in regards the apparent black hole caused by 14 year's of the previous administration. It’s all about context I’d say. 

Edited by Johnsond