Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

Then why take such an obsessive interest in all things UK, The EU is your master and what nationality are you ??

illegal immigration crisis in Ireland?? 

Then why take such an obsessive interest in all things US, The UK is your master and what nationality are you ??

[Ah, I have to stop the pastiche at this point... ]

Edited by peds

41 minutes ago, peds said:

Then why take such an obsessive interest in all things US, The UK is your master and what nationality are you ??

[Ah, I have to stop the pastiche at this point... ]

😂😂I don’t it was about Lammy  🤷‍♂️

Theres no secrets or anonymity with me peds, my name, my job, my nationality etc etc it’s all out in the open, you should try it.  It’s always  quite funny/ satisfying to see you resort to the standard word salad BS when you run out of places to hide. It must be hard constantly embarrassing yourself, seems it’s no deterrent 🤷‍♂️. Anyway I’m off now things to be getting on with. I’ll stick something up tomorrow, see if you can beat SP to the bite 😂

• Thanks 1

So, fun fact about the RNC in Milwaukee... grindr crashes due to unprecedented traffic... the number of gay men in the area skyrocketed! 

Must be all those antifa plants...

Or maybe it's Projection 2025.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mark J said:

Nah, The police (generally) just don't give a toss for people with nothing. In Newcastle over 10 years ago a mate of mine, who works in that sector personally handed evidence to a DCI and he said that no jury would believe the women involved. The cops were and are well aware of the perpetrators, as the people who work at the hostels these people stay in have safeguarding measures in place.

Blame the Tories for a failure to sort out the criminal justice and prison system. They could have sorted it so that rapists wouldn't be getting released early, but nope, they sold off a few jails to Serco and Amey and spraffed it all on bitches and hoes. 

I thought it was Blair and Brown who started the PFI for private companies/ finance consortiums to build prisons and run them? Also Hospitals that now have the local NHS in hock to them paying ridiculous monthly fees for the privilege?

11 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Watching Lammy being called out very surprisingly by the BBC and Naga Munchetty this morning over his previous comments pretty much blew any pretext of competence and integrity for him right out the water. He’s a true politician, getting a straight answer out of him was near on impossible. The Labour claims of not knowing how bad things were are turning out to be a pack of lies, OBR has stated Labour had full access to the “ books” . I get the feeling the 15% who voted for Labour might find out soon enough, just as  the actual Labour Party will that criticising a government is easier than actually governing. The honeymoon period is probably going to be a short one. 

IMG_9495.png

I caught that this morning. Thought he came over as an arrogant, condescending twat. Does he not realise the US have no time for the UK and only talk about this so called special relationship when it suits them. Biden hates us because he thinks he’s an Irishman and that’s what all Irishmen should do? Trump only says good things about the UK if we blow smoke up his hoop such as what Boris and Farage are doing. Lammy thinks Trump will put aside what he said about him cos of this special relationship😂, he’s delusional!

2 hours ago, peds said:

So, fun fact about the RNC in Milwaukee... grindr crashes due to unprecedented traffic... the number of gay men in the area skyrocketed! 

Must be all those antifa plants...

Or maybe it's Projection 2025.

It was clearly the democratic protestors 

Nope, apparently it's a whole thing, there's all sort of closeted self-hating married-to-a-woman gay men there.

I won't bother posting the sources I've read it from, because as we all know, it's all leftist propaganda anyway 🥷