Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

22 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

it's always hunting types that love to support Trump and he knows it.

These NRA mob, how can anyone justify legalising an assualt rifle?

It is for killing humans in quantity

Firearms owners tend to be the most law abiding citizens in society. That is fact. Not liking a particular model or type of firearm is just the crap you have been fed and absorbed. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

London is bad enough now, imagine if we had the same gun laws as US, regardless of fact shooter was felon, in a place where decent upstanding citizens can buy a WMD, more of these rapid fire toys will be within reach of felons and non offenders alike

What is a WMD ?? Not aware of that make or model. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Firearms owners tend to be the most law abiding citizens in society. That is fact. Not liking a particular model or type of firearm is just the crap you have been fed and absorbed. 

hang on i thought you said they were only owned by criminals!!?? ;)

10 minutes ago, carlos said:

hang on i thought you said they were only owned by criminals!!?? ;)

Where did I say that ?? 
Do me a favour and don’t start playing the word twisting games so quickly when your argument falls on its face. 
Legally held firearms tend not be carried to school or in the streets. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, carlos said:

i just cant see how it could be a good idea for the joe public to be walking around town with a gun !!!!

fair enough if your hunting, but picking the kids up from school??

it just seems like total insanity to me.

Its so ingrained into them. I met a friend at the Baltimore expo a few years back. He was an avid shooter and always carried. As Maryland had a no carry law he drove half way across the states rather than fly purely so he could take his gun with him.

Its a different world over there.

5 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Do you not want to ask why ?? Rather than what particular type of weapon. Somewhat like the stabbing to death epidemic we see on UK streets. 

so are you saying weapon type  makes no difference to the death toll in mass shootings?

I’ll leave the argument to the left wing experts on everything on here. It’s strange that it’s our liberal left members who are cracking jokes and moaning that Trump wasn’t killed. Those here with a more right leaning view who may own firearms and possibly having been fired upon tend not to be treating it in a political point scoring manner. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1