Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Yesterdays non news story was the bullshit about the Kate Middleton picture now todays absolute crap is the Dianne Abbot non event. Guy absolutely spoke the truth she is an obnoxious waste of space who has made a very lucrative living out of playing the race card at every opportunity, in particular whenever subjected to often justified criticism 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Botty Cough said:

Not personally being a voter is it worth putting in the green party for the hell of it....?

It certainly is. At least they have some integrity, unlike the current blue party, and they have some vision, unlike the current red party. I don't know what the orange party are up to these days.

56 minutes ago, sime42 said:

It certainly is. At least they have some integrity, unlike the current blue party, and they have some vision, unlike the current red party. I don't know what the orange party are up to these days.

What genuine vision and integrity is this you speak of ??. We have seen the results of letting green idiots into positions of power up here in Scotland with the SNP/Green coalition. The results have been nothing short of disastrous, looks like they have the same level of integrity as most politicians regardless of country. 

WWW.MSN.COM

Edited by Johnsond

59 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

What genuine vision and integrity is this you speak of ??. We have seen the results of letting green idiots into positions of power up here in Scotland with the SNP/Green coalition. The results have been nothing short of disastrous, looks like they have the same level of integrity as most politicians regardless of country. 

WWW.MSN.COM

Well that's kind of my point.

Vote in the green party to f ukit up ....

😂

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

WWW.MSN.COM

Hello mate! Been away on your holidays these last couple of months, where you been nice then?

42 minutes ago, sime42 said:

Hello mate! Been away on your holidays these last couple of months, where you been nice then?

Don’t you look on other topics on the Forum, been there all the time. You  ain’t lost that presumption habit I see. 

Edited by Johnsond

14 minutes ago, sime42 said:

Oh right. 🤷‍♂️ It's been nice a nice break anyway.

From what 42 ? 
As far as I’ve seen you ain’t stopped at any point spouting the nonsense and throwing wisecracks about. For me I’ve just been way way too occupied with other things to react 🤷‍♂️.  Right then  the question was ??? Greens, wisdom and integrity. 

41 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

🤷‍♂️ Right then  the question was ??? Greens, wisdom and integrity. 

Well the answer to that must be eating spinach and broccoli definitely keeps your integrity however wisdom can only come with the knowledge of the fact mixing in roast potatoes is the only way....

Hope that helps.....😬