Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

45 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

This isn’t going well fella.

You think not Eggs ?? I still think they released the wrong person, that’s my opinion. People can walk on by or comment I’ll not take offence or be outraged either way, like the preceding two plus years concerning a certain topic that drew a lot of flak at the time  I’m more than ok standing by my opinions. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

You think not Eggs ?? I still think they released the wrong person, that’s my opinion. People can walk on by or comment I’ll not take offence or be outraged either way, like the preceding two plus years concerning a certain topic that drew a lot of flak at the time  I’m more than ok standing by my opinions. 

I care not a jot, opinions are like arseholes, we’ve all got one.

I do smile at your ranting mind.

16 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I care not a jot, opinions are like arseholes, we’ve all got one.

I do smile at your ranting mind.

I didn’t think I’d ranted at all Eggs, as In the past there’s plenty who have thrown far worse out than I’ve ever given out. Like I say take it or leave it, ignore or react 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I didn’t think I’d ranted at all Eggs, as In the past there’s plenty who have thrown far worse out than I’ve ever given out. Like I say take it or leave it, ignore or react 🤷‍♂️

Exactly, you didn’t realise you were ranting. 

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

🤷‍♂️

Just as an FYI, seeing as you've mentioned that you have 6 kids of your own, and with the LGBTQ+ community totalling around 9% of the global population, it definitely isn't certain that one of your own will join the club, but the odds aren't looking good for you. 

Fingers crossed, if the day ever comes, you'll be able to drag your mindset out of whatever bronze age dungeon it was forged in and into the light of the 21st century. The recent episode concerning Rafael Cruz and his poor daughter spring to mind.

Anyway. On with the day.

10 hours ago, Svts said:

Well a predictable response I suppose, "bud". No mention of why a straightforward gay women should be described in such terms. She, like my daughter,  doesnt seem to have any confusion as to her gender. She just fancies women. So what was all that he/she/it crap?  Maybe give that big manly head of yours a scratch and have a bit more of a think about it. 

"Fake mock shock wow" ? Why not wow? I genuinely don't  come across such cretinous nonsense very often these days. It wasn't shock, just an expression of my incredulity.

In short, crass rantings such as yours, on a public forum, tend to make me worry about my daughters safety as she becomes ever more independent. You kind of expect it from kids on the playground. But when grown ups start openly spewing such confused bile its hard not to react. 

"Little big man tizzy fit"...just more empty keyboard warrior bullshit isn't it?  You're good at that aren't you!

It's been mildy amusing reading the usual responses from your alpha male mates. It seems nothing much has changed since I would repeat stuff like that as a 13 year old. It's slightly disappointing that the mods have allowed what has been an interesting thread over the years, to degenerate to such a low level of debate. Where once was a largely good natured exchange of differing views, it now seems largely clogged up with you and one or two others endlessly flapping your jaws on your pet peeves. But I suppose clicks mean prizes. 

I'll amend my summary of you to "confused loudmouth prick"  for now shall I?

Well said 

• Haha 1