Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Before GREAT BRITAIN abolished slavery throughout the empire in 1865, most every capital project including roads, bridges etc were built on the backs of slaves. Surely its beyond reckless to rebuild them all ?

If the left truly cared about slavery why the hell arent they camping out African embassies as Africa is the last bastion of slavery, christ 15 years ago upto 200 000 Sudanese were taken as slaves by their fellow Africans.  doesn't quote fit the woke narrative though does it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sutton said:

Is the left's only job to express dissatisfaction with the present?

No... Its Human Nature  ( and too much posting on Arbtalk)  k

Edited by Khriss
Obvs if some Nodding Donkey vet wants to contradict me on this, he can ( oh no - he banned :p )
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sutton said:

Is the left's only job to express dissatisfaction with the present?

I do feel pity for the true left, they are riding full throttle in to a brick wall and they just cant see it. 

Because the more 'intellectual' of them cant really cope in the competing market place they tend to be drawn to education where there is no accountability, little responsibility and no true measure of performance where they condition  students who dont know better with their own failed ideology and nonsense, and get paid handsomely for their foul deeds.

Hence the student protests, fortunately students grow up and many start businesses and realise a large proportion of their education was in fact stolen from them by their very educators.

I still have faith in the working man, they pretty much never get it wrong come election time. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, donnk said:

I do feel pity for the true left, they are riding full throttle in to a brick wall and they just cant see it. 

Because the more 'intellectual' of them cant really cope in the competing market place they tend to be drawn to education where there is no accountability, little responsibility and no true measure of performance where they condition  students who dont know better with their own failed ideology and nonsense, and get paid handsomely for their foul deeds.

Hence the student protests, fortunately students grow up and many start businesses and realise a large proportion of their education was in fact stolen from them by their very educators.

I still have faith in the working man, they pretty much never get it wrong come election time. 

Just dont have faith in me, i voted for Tony Blair   (  twice  ?)  k

• Like 2

just to add, if you study business at college you will be tough Maslow's theory that 'money is not a motivator'.

utter nonsense as any business owner knows but you will fail the course if you dont adhere to it.

SMALLBUSINESS.CHRON.COM

Herzberg & Taylor's Theories of Motivation. Almost from the start of the Industrial Revolution, business owners and...