Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

19 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

MPs launch investigation after psychologists criticise totalitarian tactics of ‘deploying fear, shame...

Nudge unit/propaganda call it what you will, there’s ample evidence out there regarding the silencing of any dissenting opinions over the past two plus years. watch you don’t hurt yourself rolling off that couch. It’s ok eggs sneak in bud it’s a trait you often exhibit in about a Dempsey/myself series of exchanges. There’s a couple of articles out of dozens for you, have a quick read and then tell me how far different that is to the old school purpose of what used to called propaganda 🤷‍♂️

WWW.SPECTATOR.CO.UK

Over the last two years – under the guise of a Covid-19 communications strategy –...

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Johnsond said:
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

MPs launch investigation after psychologists criticise totalitarian tactics of ‘deploying fear, shame...

Nudge unit/propaganda call it what you will, there’s ample evidence out there regarding the silencing of any dissenting opinions over the past two plus years. watch you don’t hurt yourself rolling off that couch. It’s ok eggs sneak in bud it’s a trait you often exhibit in about a Dempsey/myself series of exchanges. There’s a couple of articles out of dozens for you, have a quick read and then tell me how far different that is to the old school purpose of what used to called propaganda 🤷‍♂️

WWW.SPECTATOR.CO.UK

Over the last two years – under the guise of a Covid-19 communications strategy –...

I’ll leave this with you from 30+ years ago.

WWW.MADNESS.CO.UK

24 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I’ll leave this with you from 30+ years ago.

WWW.MADNESS.CO.UK

Is that you following Dempsey mental health line by any chance eggs 😞not very  original is it now eggs,  those are factual reports if you hadn’t realised not a figment of someone’s imagination, the consultant and many like him are trying to ring the alarm bells yet the gullible out there seem to struggle with the fact they may have been “nudged” rather heavily during the farce. Anyway  I’ll happily take the wee mental health digs from yourself or Dempsey  for my views and stance throughput the last couple of years no problem at all, you just keep taking them amazingly effective  boosters eggs 👍👍, now that would be absolute ****************ing madness. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Johnsond said:
19 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Is that you following Dempsey mental health line by any chance eggs 😞not very  original is it now eggs,  those are factual reports if you hadn’t realised not a figment of someone’s imagination, the consultant and many like him are trying to ring the alarm bells yet the gullible out there seem to struggle with the fact they may have been “nudged” rather heavily during the farce. Anyway  I’ll happily take the wee mental health digs from yourself or Dempsey  for my views and stance throughput the last couple of years no problem at all, you just keep taking them amazingly effective  boosters eggs 👍👍, now that would be absolute ****************ing madness. 

I can only speak for myself, what Mick says is his business. We’ve never met, so I’ve no idea what he thinks apart from what he posts here, online personas on the other hand mind..

5 minutes ago, Mull said:

@Johnsond I’d say it’s a fairly decent attempt at humour tbf, bit of work involved to create it as well. Think you’re being a bit harsh. 8/10 for effort Dempsey.

Mull  what certain people condoned or went along with and how they reacted or dished out ridicule to those who questioned the measures, it says a lot about them, in particular those who absolutely lack the character to admit the glaringly obvious catastrophe that it most certainly was. I struggle to find much that is funny about the situation post covid that we are left with in many different ways, but if anything I do find Russel Brands take on it and his often clinical dissection of the bollocks that was covid and it’s believers amusing. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Mull  what certain people condoned or went along with and how they reacted or dished out ridicule to those who questioned the measures, it says a lot about them, in particular those who absolutely lack the character to admit the glaringly obvious catastrophe that it most certainly was. I struggle to find much that is funny about the situation post covid that we are left with in many different ways, but if anything I do find Russel Brands take on it and his often clinical dissection of the bollocks that was covid and it’s believers amusing. 

Yes, I hear you! It’s life at the moment I’m afraid, as you know, we are very precious and the generations below us more precious still! We have so many freedoms these days, everyone and their feelings are at the top of the list, all at the same time! Infact, we are so free i’ve never felt so captive or frightened to open my mouth in my life.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Eggy always follows Dempseys lead. It’s a form of idol worship I think. 🤣

If Dempsey uses a new term or phrase sure as shit Eggy follows suit a few posts later. It’s quite comical when you start to notice it. 

• Haha 1