Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, peds said:

Just as an FYI, seeing as you've mentioned that you have 6 kids of your own, and with the LGBTQ+ community totalling around 9% of the global population, it definitely isn't certain that one of your own will join the club, but the odds aren't looking good for you. 

Fingers crossed, if the day ever comes, you'll be able to drag your mindset out of whatever bronze age dungeon it was forged in and into the light of the 21st century. The recent episode concerning Rafael Cruz and his poor daughter spring to mind.

Anyway. On with the day.

Christ your well up for this sort of thing peds eh

Well your predilections aside if anyone of them turned out to be gay I’d not bat an eyelid if anyone started spouting that non binary I’ll identify as what I want to be shite I’ll be telling them slightly different. You presume a lot don’t you based upon like many very little info. Read some of my previous comments regarding the composition of the dive team and certain individuals I work with. Pm me and I’ll give you the e mail of one of best divers I know whom is as gay as gay can be, makes Julian clary look macho. Have a chat with him and he will put you right, quick heads up mind he’s apparently a giver not a taker in case you were wondering.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Mark J said:

As an unpolitically minded observer I can't argue with any of that... there needs to be a rout of these would be globalists and their agenda on both sides of the house and honest people with our countries interests at heart put in charge of this sinking ship... if any such competent people exist !

Cheers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Christ your well up for this sort of thing peds eh

Well your predilections aside if anyone of them turned out to be gay I’d not bat an eyelid if anyone started spouting that non binary I’ll identify as what I want to be shite I’ll be telling them slightly different. You presume a lot don’t you based upon like many very little info. Read some of my previous comments regarding the composition of the dive team and certain individuals I work with. Pm me and I’ll give you the e mail of one of best divers I know whom is as gay as gay can be, makes Julian clary look macho. Have a chat with him and he will put you right, quick heads up mind he’s apparently a giver not a taker in case you were wondering.

Apparently you're only gay if you push back 

• Haha 1