Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Some may have, not this ‘lefty’. I go to work when it’s on, I’d like to think I’ve still got traditional values, does going to this mornings Rememrance Parde count, or am I doing it wrong?

As far as I’m aware you are not an illegal immigrant,  so it’s not really relevant in regards what or how you do anything. You picked me up for the use of a particular word. The fact is the system is a joke and so many bleeding heart LIBERALS would  open this country up to any old shit in the name of political correctness. 

• Like 2

I make you wrong on this one Eggs my old mate.

Dave is spot on.

We aren’t talking families from war torn countries here, a massive percentage are young Albanian males.

They need shipping back, sharpish.

Apparently plans are afoot to change the rules within the next week or so.

Illegals will be housed in old Pontins camps rather than hotels.

That will learn them!

• Like 5

I wrote half a song about immigration last night. Contains this:

If Bradford sounds like a masterplan, then the alternative must be pretty ****************ing bad.

It rains two hundred days a year, like a cold and shit Islamabad.

No apologies to the people of Bradford. You should be bloody ashamed.

7 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

Dave is spot on.

We aren’t talking families from war torn countries here, a massive percentage are young Albanian males.

That will learn them!

It’s a fair point, and living in Kent you will see it more than most.

There is one of these ‘hotels’ in S-o-T, ya wouldn’t put a dog in it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

Dave is spot on.

That will learn them!

Mark I was in Glasgow a few weeks back and apart from the utter squalor of the place the one thing that stood out was the amount of immigrants in particular Sub  Saharan African, large gangs hanging around and contributing zero to our society. This is not the multi cultural paradise we are told, it’s more like a multi racial cesspit. What really bothered me was the way they behaved when my 13 year old daughter was with me, you didn’t need to speak whatever language it was to get the undertones of what was being said or what the leering was triggered by. God knows how young women feel like when alone. Something needs to be done sharpish and to hell with pc or what the bloody EU thinks. 

• Like 9

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Private companies that provide accommodation for asylum seekers have seen their profits increase...
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Serco and Mears have won contracts totalling 2.9 billion pounds from the British...

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2

On 09/11/2022 at 17:09, Conor Wright said:

I hope mick is right but while it might not quite be nuke o clock, I reckon they will level the city behind them. Out of spite and hatred more than for any tactical advantage. Probably gonna wait til the Ukrainian forces are within the city to maximise losses. 

If it is a Nuke we can just add it to the 2000+ atomic bombs already exploded worldwide. 

Russia started their special military operation with the aim of capturing the whole of Ukraine and ridding it of all the Nazis? However they levelled huge areas from day one with their missiles and artillery, they’ve destroyed a lot of the infrastructure such as power, water, communications, roads, bridges, runways, docks, factories, etc? This is something a modern military command from the western world would not plan on because if you want to keep the territory or hand it over to a pro west regime you would want it to function as a country as soon as possible and not have to pour hundreds of billions into that country to rebuild it, which is what it will take for Ukraine. This was learnt in the second gulf war. I’ve always had my doubts on what Putin/ Russia really wanted from the start. They’ve pillaged or destroyed everywhere they’ve been. Perhaps they will pull out of the four regions they’ve tried to take and hit it with a few tactical nukes and deny it to Ukraine as well🤔.

17 minutes ago, Johnsond said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Private companies that provide accommodation for asylum seekers have seen their profits increase...
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Serco and Mears have won contracts totalling 2.9 billion pounds from the British...

When they bandied about the £7mil a day hotel costs it worked out at approx £150 a day/person by my junior school maths. That is not in any way cheap - the hotels are making big money at that. There is money being made hand-over-fist by everyone involved in the asylum job…

• Like 3