Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

I know, you like your little protest vote to appear to be caring but knowing fine well it wont make a jot of difference and you will continue to abuse the system like your best bud Rishi 

U OK hun? 

Britney Spears: The truth about her meltdown - Independent.ie

16 minutes ago, Mark J said:

They sound a bit too religious for my liking; if religion is your thing then I can see why you might go for it. 

Really ?? 
religious zealot I’m not mark, most of what they are saying is absolute common sense in particular the stuff regards kids education etc. Far more down to earth and in touch with people’s views than the woke shit that’s often forced upon the majority by the vociferous minority. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Johnsond said:

Really ?? 
religious zealot I’m not mark, most of what they are saying is absolute common sense in particular the stuff regards kids education etc. Far more down to earth and in touch with people’s views than the woke shit that’s often forced upon the majority by the vociferous minority. 

Whatever floats your boat. I don't have six kids so I'm not that arsed. 

4 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Whatever floats your boat. I don't have six kids so I'm not that arsed. 

Selfishness is not a nice trait citizen smith. At least they are not promoting all this trans and lgbtq+etc etc etc bollocks like old starmer is. It’s not a case of floating my boat it’s more they are speaking common sense. If that makes them religious nutters in your eyes then so be it. Six kids and not a penny taken off anyone Mark from day one, unlike the situation most families would find themselves in under  the utopian all powerful anything goes nanny state vision labour and the snp etc aspire to create. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Selfishness is not a nice trait citizen smith. At least they are not promoting all this trans and lgbtq+etc etc etc bollocks like old starmer is. It’s not a case of floating my boat it’s more they are speaking common sense. If that makes them religious nutters in your eyes then so be it. Six kids and not a penny taken off anyone Mark from day one, unlike the situation most families would find themselves in under  the utopian all powerful anything goes nanny state vision labour and the snp etc aspire to create. 

Well vote for them then. Looks like you've found a golden goose. It must be nice to have found a political party that represents your idea of how a society should be. It's lucky that they've arrived in prominence when public confidence in the current bunch is at an all time low, who knows they might even do well?

42 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Well vote for them then. Looks like you've found a golden goose. It must be nice to have found a political party that represents your idea of how a society should be. It's lucky that they've arrived in prominence when public confidence in the current bunch is at an all time low, who knows they might even do well?

Now now Mark. Who rattled your cage, you are always going on about politics and the Tories as I do about the SNP, I thought they spoke a lot of sense and espoused some decent traditional family values as opposed to all that lgbt minority shite. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark J said:

Better those than this utter clown you got a hard on over Mark. 

A3F6E79F-4AE6-46F0-BAF0-99388A3B5BF7.png

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

Nice one, glad you've found something to be happy about. 

You surprise me Mark you talk the talk all social justice and decency etc yet when something is put up about a party that at first glance for a change seems to be promoting decency, family values, good education for kids, observing and respecting  democratic decisions etc etc you turn on the smug pseudo left wing radical bollocks. One things for sure your not Labour in the traditional sense at all Mark in any way shape or form.