Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

8 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

There was two I can remember, I'm not sure they got the push, but they certainly don't post anymore. One was from Lancashire, the other from Scotland.

There was a Matelot at one point. He was a shitgibbon.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Johnsond said:

What are these apparent views that I can’t share in public ???? 
My views are the same views I had in 2000,2010,2020 ?‍♂️ 
Whom have i offended ???. What racist or homophobic remark have I made ???. 
This ott  political correctness you eloquently promote is what I disagree with. I’ve stated my case based upon my life experiences and what I feel about the tolerance of the UK and what my own work environment allows me to see in regards to different races and nationalities. 
I’d bet my last pound  that on a day to day basis I come into contact with a greater variety of cultures and nationalities  than either yourself or pepper pot. If I was this offensive intolerant individual you allude to I’d be out of a job in days. I can line up in front of you from my last project Black Nigerian. Egyptian Muslim, Indian Sikh and a mixture of European   and Scandinavian guys and you can ask any of them If I am offensive !!! I think you will be laughed off the deck. Ps if you want a disagreement on your views I’ll ask a few of the Eastern European engine room guys to have a chat. 

It's great to see that you happily work alongside a  group of guys from across  the world and even have a  gay friend.  But I just wonder why, with spending time in such a diverse and cosmopolitan workplace you even feel that what we see on TV is overtly politically correct. Surely it's representative of what you see on your typical working day. 

25 minutes ago, Youngstu said:

It's great to see that you happily work alongside a  group of guys from across  the world and even have a  gay friend.  But I just wonder why, with spending time in such a diverse and cosmopolitan workplace you even feel that what we see on TV is overtly politically correct. Surely it's representative of what you see on your typical working day. 

OMG ? that’s funny Stu 

I Even have a gay friend ??. More than one actually and I’ve seen Erasure live ? how diverse is that. 
Not quite sure what you think is going on whilst offshore or on a vessel but I think you might be disappointed in the reality of it. 

Saying that Andy is in the Norwegian sector and there’s a lot more women offshore there. Maybe it’s like that there ?‍♂️

Edited by Johnsond
  • Haha 1